Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I 4 one need my Ned be strong and throbbing them non canon babes form all other houses ...
We really need some hope here .. .it will show its fate once we can plunge into them noble babes flocking to the throne
and find alternate reasons for ned to succumb in any way, shape or form ... or survive in some alternate isle yet undisclosed
to R.r. by that raven twat :)!

S.t.s

Mar 4, 2018
I'm testing first beta right now. This is so complicated to test that we will need players help. Too many choices that you could make earlie...

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017

Changelog:
- new Arya episode
- over 280 new images
- new comics style panels during some events - give us feedback if you like it or not
- 18 new animations
- minor errors fixed

Last edited:

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
One of patreon.
Great update! I like most the effects of past Arya choises, like what to do with thief or her lock picks skills or way with slaves. It look like our choise finaly get matter and we can see difference betheen them. I can't watting for next update.
P. S. Today we get picture for Woman's day. Small thing, but gives joy.

Reactions: FunFiction

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
One of patreon.
I can't watting for next update.
Then boy do I have a news for you.
Funfiction let me go from the writing, his reason was the constant and serious delays in the updates caused by me. I'd say that's unfair but then again, why wouldn't I say that. I'd also like to say the split was amicable but in fact, I can't shake the feeling that something I have worked for over a year has been snatched away from me. But nothing I can do about that now.
I wish Funfiction luck for the rest of the game and I guess my complete focus will now be on the other game I am co-creating.

anakskul

Feb 21, 2020
Then boy do I have a news for you.
Funfiction let me go from the writing, his reason was the constant and serious delays in the updates caused by me. I'd say that's unfair but then again, why wouldn't I say that. I'd also like to say the split was amicable but in fact, I can't shake the feeling that something I have worked for over a year has been snatched away from me. But nothing I can do about that now.
I wish Funfiction luck for the rest of the game and I guess my complete focus will now be on the other game I am co-creating.
his reason was the constant and serious delays in the updates caused by me
I think his reason is good for us. and for you. why? because you writer need to keep up with updates.
Maybe you need to manage your time better next project.

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes