Bom969

Jul 25, 2019
Is it not a small game then? Also, I don't think I have come across all the images that are being shown in the 1st page of this game. Also I have not yet come across lockpicking sessions or spying sessions. Even sword training has reached 4/7 for arya.

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Is it not a small game then? Also, I don't think I have come across all the images that are being shown in the 1st page of this game. Also I have not yet come across lockpicking sessions or spying sessions. Even sword training has reached 4/7 for arya.
Check FAQ

Pathvader

Jan 8, 2018
Pc Mega is down. Nopy keeps giving network failures. Dont use the other two. Can we get Mega back up please. Thank you.

snoupy

Jun 4, 2019
This game is really a dream! Congratulation FunFiction! i would like be a patreon! could we see any femdom scene in future between khaleesi and Cersei? i would like to see one of them using as a SLAVE the other (like footstool, ashtray, dirty foot-shoe cleanner, houseslave etc)

Reactions: FunFiction

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
This game is really a dream! Congratulation FunFiction! i would like be a patreon! could we see any femdom scene in future between khaleesi and Cersei? i would like to see one of them using as a SLAVE the other (like footstool, ashtray, dirty foot-shoe cleanner, houseslave etc)
Glad you like it. Daenerys and Cersei ? We still have a long way to go to see that. For now we have them together on bonus renders for King patrons. But we will have femdom with some other characters too.

snoupy

Jun 4, 2019
is there any way to watch foot fetish scense for Daenerys? As you understand i am a big fam Goddess Khaleesi !!!

Faraamstorm

Sep 17, 2019
How to start the incest route and Arya thief route. For the life of me I cannot get thief to show up and I have the patched version . What is the exact sequence of events or is there a walkthrough ? It has become annoying now

Faraamstorm

Sep 17, 2019
Yeah I got that but I still have no idea what is the quest pattern if there is one . I may have missed the quest so If you can tell me after what quest it is available then it would be good .I got the Tyrion and syrio training but no thief and seduction

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Yeah I got that but I still have no idea what is the quest pattern if there is one . I may have missed the quest so If you can tell me after what quest it is available then it would be good .I got the Tyrion and syrio training but no thief and seduction
As I remember she should appear the first day you play as Arya, at night. Next scene after you meet Syrio.

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
the Win/Linux package seems to be missing a binary necessary to make it work on Linux: WhoresOfThrones-0.9-pc/lib/linux-x86_64/WhoreOfThrones

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes