Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
I realized I am not the total pervert that I thought I was. Could not muster any sexual thoughts about Arya at all. Just does not fit with my thoughts of her from the show. Honestly I am relieved. I thought I had no limits at all.

• Haha
Reactions: FunFiction

fukket

Mar 26, 2018
How do I preogress to the next episode? I've reached the point where all quests says "You've gone as far as you can in this episode", but I have no clue how I progress further.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
How do I preogress to the next episode? I've reached the point where all quests says "You've gone as far as you can in this episode", but I have no clue how I progress further.
Complete the other protagonist's quests to unlock other quests or continue the current one.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I just noticed, Cersei acts alot more submissive when Robert is present and uses her. I wish Ned could take advantage of that.

Reactions: Regin34

Sriya

Mar 14, 2019
Hey Guy's I'm Playing This Game In Android Can Someone Give Me Hint How To Play Or Saves Or Walkthrough Please

tacko

Jun 30, 2017
Complete the other protagonist's quests to unlock other quests or continue the current one.
I´m stuck at the last update, after ariya
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and there is nothing new with latest update, it says to progress with seduction skills, but im stuck at 2/7. And all the persons are at no more quests...

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I´m stuck at the last update, after ariya
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and there is nothing new with latest update, it says to progress with seduction skills, but im stuck at 2/7. And all the persons are at no more quests...
You tried visiting the thief in Arya's bedroom to learn lockpicking, apparently its not listed in the journal.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It's a bug fix that's all you see it often with games they will release and then a few days later release again with bug fixes.

tacko

Jun 30, 2017
You tried visiting the thief in Arya's bedroom to learn lockpicking, apparently its not listed in the journal.
Yes i did, im at 4/7 with lockpicking..same with swordsmanship and 0/7 spying (talking about Arya).

Uzite Brun

Nov 10, 2017
This is exactly The Incest We Need in this crisis.
Kudos. This is my kind of season 8; nevermind that war, let's fuck.

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes