fukket

Mar 26, 2018
Complete the other protagonist's quests to unlock other quests or continue the current one.
I did so. I completed both Danny's and Ned's arch in episode 1, and there's nothing else to do. The game won't progress.

Cold_hands

Nov 19, 2019
I did so. I completed both Danny's and Ned's arch in episode 1, and there's nothing else to do. The game won't progress.
Dany's quest just ends at the moment, and I don't think unlocks anything. In Ned's arc completing the Pycelle quest and arresting Karlee Tanner (IIRC) should've unlocked Arya for you.

Reactions: pootin and Xypher

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
What the heck has happened to this game?

When I first tried it, this was a fairly lackluster sex parody thingie (I'm fairly certain all names were changed as well, but maybe my memory is failing me) that got straight into some Kal Drogo action and didn't bother to establish characters on it's own and completely relied on people's familiarity with everyone from the show. FunFictions renders were about the only thing the game had going for it (in my book) at that point.

By now, there's like an actual game. It wastes some of its potential by there basically being only one thing to do to progress (in that scenario, why even bother the player with a faux choice at all?), but other than that, it's now using the real names (please, nobody rat them out to HBO) and in a way treats the source material with more respect than Dan & Dave did in the last few seasons of the show. What a pleasant surprise. I'll definately be following this one again, good job guys.

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017

We have finally official Android version.
The Android version has new, easier to use selection buttons.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So how is the game to play if you have never seen the show?
It's more of a mix with the books rather than the show the models obviously based off the show. It's got some elements of the show but not many.

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
It's more of a mix with the books rather than the show the models obviously based off the show. It's got some elements of the show but not many.
Well, that's kind of an understatement, almost the characters are from the show and most of the story is more or less based on GoT. However, it's not not really neccessary to have seen the show to understand what's going on.
In a way, it adds to the atmosphere, of course, but then again, it's clear that the game is going to explore the story in a different manner, so it's totally ok not to have any preset expectations.

Having finished the current build, my main worry is that I can't see how, at the current development pace, the story is EVER going to be brought to a satisfying conclusion. Having dabbled in DAZ and RenPy a bit myself, I know it isn't easy, so don't take it as a sideswipe against the devs, but one has to be realistic.
Honestly, I feel the game deserves a ton more patreons, as what is there is definately better than many other games with much bigger numbers of supporters, AND you have the GoT appeal on top, but that leaves the devs in a bit of a catch 22, not enough income is generated to warrant a much higher dedication to the project, but without a higher dedication, it'll be tough to get more supporters and thus income.

Reactions: FunFiction

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well, that's kind of an understatement, almost the characters are from the show and most of the story is more or less based on GoT. However, it's not not really neccessary to have seen the show to understand what's going on.
In a way, it adds to the atmosphere, of course, but then again, it's clear that the game is going to explore the story in a different manner, so it's totally ok not to have any preset expectations.
I was trying not to give to much away and give users a chance to make their own decision on how they see this game.

Reactions: rezaf
3.80 star(s) 30 Votes