Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Well another Mind Control game to go on my watch list. Here's hoping that it breaks new ground and does something interesting instead of just following the river.

Reactions: JayX and mrvision

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
NOPY link dont work for me, when i click the nopy link and i got to download it says:
Error 403: Download session is invalid

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Is it just me or does that sound a lot like Dreams of Desire? Like almost identical to it's premise.
I know we have many games with similar plots, but at least going by the blurb this could be exactly the same story.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
NOPY link dont work for me, when i click the nopy link and i got to download it says:
Error 403: Download session is invalid
it is just you, it works for me, try to refresh, delete browser cache or use a proxy server

403 indicates that the server forbids the connection to your pc, maybe nopy was blocked by your provider

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
View attachment 643151

Overview:
You play as the middle sibiling of a family living together, but you also control some other characters during the adventure. Your father is a colonel stationed in Thailand... thousands of miles away... so... your mother feels so lonely... While you and your best friend are trying to find a way to pressure your high school headmaster to do whatever you want in the school, eventually you find a parcel which is going to change your life and your family life and is going to change the image you had about your... "father"? During this process you will have to deal with your life, your family life and new challenges... The world surrounding you is also changing because of the "The Puppeteers", a dark organization which is secretly rising and spreading its tentacles and influence everywhere in the society... Only you (with your choices) can stop them and get some... hot rewards during the process... :) :) :)

Thread Updated: 2020-05-03
Release Date: 2020-05-01
Developer: mrvision - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 643168 View attachment 643171 View attachment 643173 View attachment 643170 View attachment 643174 View attachment 643172
Damn.. Exactly the type of women I like. Amazonian Goddess!
exactly :) :) :) The Queen of The Amazons !! :) :) :)

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
I bet im gona be Daddy hahahaha Nice looking Milf=Mom
waiting for big updates :love: (y) at least 3gb :LOL:
Ok Dev You have to put Pregnancy Tag - Title Needs Pregnancy TAG :cool: (y)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Another gay MC wearing that gay ass shirt but then if I had a face like his I'd probably be gay too. Most girls seem to all have bigger breasts except the cute short one at the bar. I'll probably wait awhile before deciding if I want to test this out.

Spuds18

Mar 28, 2018
Athletic woman? Sweet. Derpy MC and horny best friend trope - meh , engrish - well why not

we will watch your career with great interest

E: sorry but the font and colours are atrocious

Reactions: mrvision
1.40 star(s) 84 Votes