Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Kindly be careful with unofficial game versions out there. Game shouldn't ask you to do any change on your Windows (unless you're using Windows7 or something like that...).

Ep01+Ep02 are not yet officially compressed (separately or together).
Ep02 needs more updates to be completed.
I downloaded the full 10.25GB and your version asked which is very strange since not a single renpy game did that ever.

TOWANA

Jan 6, 2018
....ummm....the words OF tHe gaMe is somehow hard to REaD...
....almost every lines....dun start....with capital letter....

billclinton99

Jan 2, 2020
Very promising developement you have there Mr vision! Stunning models in there. :)
I'll have to mess with it some more but I think I only played it for about 10 mins and it ended, I was disappointed at ending so soon.

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Very promising developement you have there Mr vision! Stunning models in there. :)
I'll have to mess with it some more but I think I only played it for about 10 mins and it ended, I was disappointed at ending so soon.
hehe... hello billclinton99 (nice avatar name)!

So happy that you like it! :)
It really took T I M E preparing all HD details and features of each
model... o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O :LOL:
Actually, storyline is deeper than many users' expectations...:cool: :coffee:

Don't worry about that cause new updates for Episode02 are coming,
that's the beginning of the episode only ;)
Episode01 takes several hours to be completed (and even more if
you want to find all secrets).

Remember to follow me on
, your support is always welcome!

Thank you for your interest, I really appreciate it!

10 f.jpg

mrvision

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
windows 7 asks about changes for every program I start. Do not worry about it. the game does not harm in any way. if you are really worried then do a windows restore backup save before playing and you can always get back to the same place. unzip and run the game from a usb drive then the only thing written to your c drive will be the saves.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrvision

thot

Oct 15, 2017
I have try the two games and try to get the more point that possible but i got no thing of interrest.
I don't know it's normal or not, If not, I think a free walkthrough is necessary because, i didn't see every path and i think that i lost my time....

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
There are two different available walktrhoughs.
For now, there are very useful to support my game development too.
My game is not standard. I worked and work hard for that.
Therefore and as an example, Point System is not standard either.
It is not about how many points you get but which decision is suitable
to get a special result. Points and number of points are hints to
understand character personalities and get more chances to find a
special result.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Hey I started ep 1 awhile back but it frustrated me too much with the choices and apparent lack of sex scenes(from what I'd read) so I gave it up. Anyone got a gallery or a save file(s) of the interesting parts? Or is Ep 2 better? Appreciate anything people can offer, the Milf character alone is definitely top tier as far as renpy models go so I don't want to miss any scenes with her.

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Hey I started ep 1 awhile back but it frustrated me too much with the choices and apparent lack of sex scenes(from what I'd read) so I gave it up. Anyone got a gallery or a save file(s) of the interesting parts? Or is Ep 2 better? Appreciate anything people can offer, the Milf character alone is definitely top tier as far as renpy models go so I don't want to miss any scenes with her.
Hello!
Happy to know you like it! Storyline is an important part of this adventure so it has to be followed in order to understand characters and scenes. It is not a basic game of hot scenes one after another. Storyline must be followed and cannot be developed in only a couple of episodes. Must be patient and follow the story (and eventually take the right decisions as well) to fully enjoy all scenes.
Thank you for your comment and interest!

11 f.jpg

mrvision

• Love
Reactions: vgyew

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Even though this hits my 3 top fetishes incest, romance and pregnancy it is unplayable due to all the white flashing and screen shacking in almost every click I do has made me sick to my stomach in the first 10 min of game play.

Off to the trashcan it goes.

1.40 star(s) 84 Votes