Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
The author could put in future tags, the NTR tag because from what I saw will have the NTR, now I don't know if NTR will be preventable or not, because from what I saw in episode 2 I don't know if it will be possible to avoid it.

Champ-Champ

Jan 11, 2018
This game is painful to play man.

the dialogue mostly consists of Hyenas talking to each other: "he he he" "ha ha ha" "ho hhmm ha ha"

the voice acting is annoying and distracting. i turned sound off

the flashing... oh god the flashing! WHY ARE THERE WHITE FLASHES IN THE MIDDLE OF A SCENE!?

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
The author could put in future tags, the NTR tag because from what I saw will have the NTR, now I don't know if NTR will be preventable or not, because from what I saw in episode 2 I don't know if it will be possible to avoid it.
No NTR in Ep01, Ep02.

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Hello guys! I hope you're very well! (all of you)

Answering (again) the walkthrough question:

Of course there are walkthroughs!
>Two different walkthroughs for Episode01
>Two different walkthroughs for Episode02 v2.0
>Working on walkthroughs for Episode02 v2.1

You can find them on
!
You can enjoy your official walkthrough and help me
with game development at the same time! ;)

(They're also available for non patrons on
)

Thank you for your supprot, guys, I really appreciate it! :)
Thank you for a graphically wonderful game and an interesting but complicated storyline. What I find a bit annoying though is how you name the characters. You seem to be able to only address them by name. I mean I would like to see the MC be called son by the sexy and wonderful mother and mother as mom by the MC and the same goes for the sister. I mean it's so awkward when the MC talk to the mother or think of her using her name. As it is now if you call them mom, son, sis etc. even people outside the family will call them that too. Am I right?

Reactions: jolann

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Hello, guys!
new update of Episode02 v2.1 is available now for Mac and Linux :coffee: :geek: (y)
on
and !
Thank you so much for your support, guys, I really appreciate it! :)

Last edited:

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Thank you for a graphically wonderful game and an interesting but complicated storyline. What I find a bit annoying though is how you name the characters. You seem to be able to only address them by name. I mean I would like to see the MC be called son by the sexy and wonderful mother and mother as mom by the MC and the same goes for the sister. I mean it's so awkward when the MC talk to the mother or think of her using her name. As it is now if you call them mom, son, sis etc. even people outside the family will call them that too. Am I right?

Hello UIGL!
Happy to know that you like it :)
Storyline is complicated (maybe) right now because there are several points pending to solve but many of them are gonna be solved step by step with future updates :)
I'm making some improvements with names and it is going to be less awkward :LOL:
That is the good point of receiving your feedback and be able to publish new updates! :)
Thank you for your comment, UIGL!

Norexy

Jan 7, 2017
I just want to ask that why there is no variable in the game but you keep getting points

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Here unofficial andriod port by nab (me)

Join us at discord
is this a port for episode 1 or 2?

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Hello Dyspo!

So happy that you like it ! :)
I'm preparing a lighter version for Android and Episode01.
And Android version of Episode02 is going to be ready for
v2.2! (that version out there is not official, so be careful) :cool:
Thank you for your message ! :)

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Hello Dyspo!

So happy that you like it ! :)
I'm preparing a lighter version for Android and Episode01.
And Android version of Episode02 is going to be ready for
v2.2! (that version out there is not official, so be careful) :cool:
Thank you for your message ! :)
Why not join ep1 and ep2 in single binary ?

1.40 star(s) 84 Votes