• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Mar 28, 2018
Aahhh, thx Flec, so by making the paths incredibly complicated to play through it can be described as a paywall game ... so let me see will I pay $34.80 a month for a mediocre 5 min update each few months - hahahahah ... dont thin'k so.
Can be yours for $34.80 on the patreon page seriously that is the minimum pledge to get the walk through unless some patient soul puts one together for the site but that will take time

Mar 28, 2018
Hi Nem98, the dev has only 70 patrons (having already lost several today) and yet there were 3095 votes in his poll ... seems not real and just like box stuffing to me; I could be wrong but it does not hang well.

• Angry
Reactions: ForgottenMan1

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I guess it's just me but the way that all the dialogue options except one at each choice lead to bad endings is only mildly annoying, it just meant having to rollback a bit and try another one.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
So why can you pick "continue peeking" and then continue to "pick correct answer" 3 more times for auto game over? or is there a away`? I tried all answers, including the "correct" one, the longest one where the phone ringing expose you, but then just loaded the "continue to peeking" save and picked leave instead

Hehehe love this game :love:
Crazy sex with crazy Auntie :love:
Keep up the good work Dev (y)(y):love:

p.s. Send me a pm, i can help you with the dialog errors ;)
you mean the dream sex? :p

azagtoth56

Dec 19, 2018
I mean really, is the flashing on the screen necessary between images. It is very annoying. and the amount of engrish is terrible. I am finding the font scaling very very unnerving. But who am I to judge.

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Sorry if I don't make my answers longer (as I wish) but I need to keep working in your favorite hot game! ;)
Everybody can comment, even trolls. So welcome! :)

Some people really love to discourage developers. These people urgently need to learn to make a constructive criticism.
Thank you so much for your comment, Tkoyama! (y)

Ep. 2 is cumulative or i need to play both episodes?
For now it is not cumulative. Will have (eventually) to finish Episode02.

Why don't the save pages have numbers?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A mystery, uh?? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

ok the erika scene was kinda good got to say :D
Haha... yeah, I enjoyed very much while I was making it :)

what the secret scene? did i hit it an not realize it?

what ive seen
1. bath scene i think i got it all, the most i see is Vanessa standing. is there more?
2. the erica scene
Originally prepared for v2.0, was an extension of the game, including Shane Hole complete scene.

new to this game looking and reading the description it seems like you have to share the girls(could be wrong) is this avoidable?(since it say it is now or will be in the future a harem tag)
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh... I request them to change that but still waiting. No sharing for now. In a poll harem tag won. So it is more focused on harem than ntr. Any other option would be avoidable depending on your (bad) choices.

mrvision It's good to know that you're around, but after looking through the reviews, I'm hoping you're paying attention to those.
Constructive criticism? YEAH Trolls? NOOO :ROFLMAO::LOL:
See? I've even paid attention to your comment and answered you!
;)

80% of game is just mp3 files(1000+) image file (150+) what the crap game
No. mp3 over 1000? YES. Images? over 400 in this episode, over 900 in the previous and growing in number every new update.

But it's still no reason to be rude. If the dev doesn't care (and you already know it, unlike people who are downloading it for the first time and are being rude), It's easier to stop playing the game than getting pissed all the time.
Thank you again, Tkoyama! (y) So happy to have users like you. Thank you! :love:(y)

Short and Weird -But i liked that Milf so that part was good but with weird choices etc -Scenes that i dont like in games are weird ppl and randoom places (n)
Comon Dev Next update lets get Main Milf Pregnant :love:(y) = Who's the Father = MC :cool:(y)
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Only a few minutes in and my eyes hurt already, too many white flashes. Time to drop this, i prefer my eyes working for other games too
Hurt already? Not hurt with your icon image??? :LOL:

Who's The Father? [Ep. 02 v2.2] [mrvision]

Original Size: 3.16 GB

Compressed Size: 313 MB

Win : - MEGA

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!
My favorite part of your message:
"This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!"
:LOL: (but thank you!)

...why... ...is everything WRITTEN... ...'like' this... ...?
...No.....
...It's not WRITTEN like that.....
...It is more... like this.....

Hehehe love this game :love:
Crazy sex with crazy Auntie :love:
Keep up the good work Dev (y)(y):love:

p.s. Send me a pm, i can help you with the dialog errors ;)
Happy to know that you like it! I enjoyed pretty much making it!
Thank you so much!!(y)
(you can help with dialogs! kindly send me the list of all errors you've found by pm).
Thanks again!!

download

play 1mnt
bad ending
play 1mnt
bad ending
play 1mnt
bad ending
play 1mnt
bad ending

DELETE

BYE
Bye, bye! :LOL:

Android update?
I'm on my way... Perhaps with v2.4. Which is going to include this.

Walkthrough pls
I'm on my way...! (y)

Tell me please. Part 1 and 2 are different parts, or i can dl part 2 for full game?
Not yet compressed together. Ep02 is only Ep02.

Hi Nem98, the dev has only 70 patrons (having already lost several today) and yet there were 3095 votes in his poll ... seems not real and just like box stuffing to me; I could be wrong but it does not hang well.
Actually, I'm very proud of my 70 patrons (and I've even earned (not lost) patrons today). 3095 votes in my poll. 1424 single users. It's a wonderful beginning for my game. Thank you for all your supports, guys. And, above all, thanks to my dear patrons. Thanks to them, all the other users (non patrons) can enjoying my game now.

It's Google on steroids! The Engrisch is awful, even the sentences don't make sense at times.
It is not awful "Engrisch" is beautiful "Angrisch"... :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Well, and if you don't understand scenes...

what are the models?
models... !!
:ROFLMAO:

Someone rip these models and use them in a better game. :ROFLMAO:
Someone rip your comments and recycle them. :ROFLMAO:
Actually, my models are part of my game. So those "actors" and "actresses" are working ONLY for me. And I own the sole rights to all my models. Sorryyyyy...
;):LOL:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
That's weird When I start it says coming soon v2.3 not 2.2.
What's a Wodka? Could use a proofreader if interested.

Last edited:

azagtoth56

Dec 19, 2018
mrvision I want to retract a little from my previous statement. and say this, I believe an English proofreader would be beneficial to the story. I kinda get what you were doing with the scaling font, so that doesn't bother me much anymore. I think your renders are a bit grainy, but kind of adds to the character of the story. There is a couple of the images in the EP1 particularly the bar scene when the two aunties come in. the grain effect was pretty bad on those two characters.

I think this game has some real potential. once you cut through some of the engrish, the story isn't terrible. But the flashing through half of the dialog is distracting and almost induces an epileptic seizure for me. I don't want to say I don't want to play this game, because it has intrigued me so far. Just had to point that out thank you .

1.40 star(s) 84 Votes