mastayuzen

Sep 30, 2017
After 3 years on this forum, this is my 1st post because I just can't go silent on this. That's how much frustrated I am on this. Game has top notch arts and it looks soooo good but the character names and reference is so bad. So bad to the level I just skip to the scenes.

For god sake if you have time to do 2nd season, please polish the 1st season. I can still accept the childish 'Heeey', 'Hehehe' voice actings but the name/person reference doesn't make any sense and it just kills the mood and game. I know it's free and beggars can't choose but I think this is a matter of simple text coding which adds huge QOL on your game.

Please consider it and thank you if you happen to read my post.

Just completed the 1st episode of 7GB with 1 sex scene with some thai chick. Ran UnRen.Bat on 2nd episode and found disappointing content. This game belongs to trash.

Last edited:

bbking42

Aug 3, 2020
I know there can be some F-Ed up stuff in these games. This takes the cake.

40 Minutes have passed. I have had to follow 40+ names,characters, with occasional coherent story of what I assume is the Main Character.

I have a USB, with super cool stuff on it....that the game still hasn't let me watch.
I have X-Ray Glasses..so far unused.
I have a spy insect drone, that I assume I'll never get to use since I would actually have to watch the USB first, which apparently will NEVER EVER HAPPEN.

The game has TEASED that I may eventually meet the "older sister" character, which is exciting because she might be the first NON TRAP female introduced.

Well actually that's a bit harsh. There are middle aged females that partake in the "girls" night out scene where they compare what their 12 year old boys in whitey tighties would be best for their middle aged female asses to molest, in spite of how familial related it all is(incest is the only thing that has made sense so far in this chaos of a game). These scenes would have been more refreshing if the "ladies" played bridge.

Now I'm on to the next TRAP found at a beer store(I guess that's where I am,I think, in this game its hard to tell).

I will persist on though. I am curious if there is a GAME in here somewhere. Maybe the next scenes will allow you to customize the briefs for the 12 year old boys that were heavily written so far. Maybe the MC will actually meet or get to look at an ACTUAL GIRL! It could happen!

bbking42

Aug 3, 2020
OK. I am done on this game. I tried to give it a chance, but didn't even finish day 1. TOO MUCH WRONG WITH IT ALL.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The ONLY thing decent in this game is that it has music. The other SOUNDS/VOICES are all annoying, and should have caused my quit LONG before 1 hour playtime. HINT:shut them off, or your playtime will be shorter than the UNPACK time for your download.

Reactions: The King of Pirates

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v2.3 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: firatkk

BadxHero

May 29, 2020
WTF Ep02 v2.4 available now! :)
If the reviews of this game are true, I'd highly suggest you maybe take a break with the content drops and re-evaluate what you want the game to be and how you would like its story to progress. Because, the way things appear to be going, it won't really be long until the game starts hemorrhaging players. I'm not saying this to be mean, but a VN that doesn't make sense plot wise or game wise really shouldn't be released if you have absolutely no idea where to go with it. Plus, both episodes of this game have weirdly low levels of sexual content despite being a game about doing exactly that. If you need help, I'm pretty sure you can find someone to assist you in guiding whatever plot idea you had when you originally decided to make this VN. I would heavily suggest that you consider doing so if you really don't want your hard work to go down the drain like that.

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Hi, everyone! Thank you for your support in the premiere of WTF Ep02 v2.4 last Halloween!
WTF Ep02 v2.4 is available now! (from November 1st) :)

Reactions: Punto

Nikonikos

Apr 30, 2020
Can you fuck mom or the sister or is it still that one thai girl? Im asking to see if its worth downloading or not

1.40 star(s) 84 Votes