Larzeranna

Jul 5, 2020
Just wondering if there's anything interesting in this update? I don't really mind the tedious gameplay if the renders are decent, and that "mom" is hot as fuck.

kauthor

Jun 15, 2018
After reading the last few pages of this thread, I stopped my download...

If the reviews of this game are true, I'd highly suggest you maybe take a break with the content drops and re-evaluate what you want the game to be and how you would like its story to progress. Because, the way things appear to be going, it won't really be long until the game starts hemorrhaging players. I'm not saying this to be mean, but a VN that doesn't make sense plot wise or game wise really shouldn't be released if you have absolutely no idea where to go with it. Plus, both episodes of this game have weirdly low levels of sexual content despite being a game about doing exactly that. If you need help, I'm pretty sure you can find someone to assist you in guiding whatever plot idea you had when you originally decided to make this VN. I would heavily suggest that you consider doing so if you really don't want your hard work to go down the drain like that.
I am going to stop my download until you have an idea of where the game is going.. an outline of what to expect in Episode 1/2/3/4

Honestly, it is for your own good now.

skyfire777

Mar 28, 2018
Jesus the way this thing is written is grating. The constant changing of font size with no rhyme or reason, the overuse of ellipses, the bizarre split-second pauses between displaying lines within the same dialogue box, the terrible capitalization, the dodgy grammar... Combined with the absurd amount of white flashes and screen shakes, trying to play this game is an exercise in patience.

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
This game is in desperate need of a walkthrough mod but I can see trying to develop one may make someone eat a bullet.

There's a part near the start of part 2 with the chick taking off her pants and there's an "incorrect" line of dialogue you can pick where he's like grossed out she's wearing a thong under her pants because he says it must smell because she was wearing them under pants? I was so confused, you usually wear underwear under pants. I deleted it after that, I had a headache.

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
I've started from scratch on this game at least three times and all I can say is the characters and renders are nice but the story, if there is one, is an unbridled mess hurtling towards a car crash inside a hurricane during an apocalyptic nuclear holocaust. I'm not sure JJ Abrams could piece this multi-fractured puzzle together but we'll see what happens.

• Haha
Reactions: Mondoblasto

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
oh boy... not sure if i love or hate this one, i am intrigued, stubbornly going to continue. but the style (?), the flashing and jolting of the screen, roller-coaster fonts, colored fonts, missed translation, non-dialoge. (where the boys are talking but not actually saying anything, ...but then..., ..oh and..., ... hey, i was ...) this kinda shit will BREAK the game for me. the story is interesting but not very original on the outside. i have not gone far enough to tell anyhting about the behind (deep plot) story.
i will continue to watch ..and play, unless the fucking screen keeps making me sick....with the Wild Childish dialogue antics. but hey man that part is actually new to these 'games' may it rot in hell

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Also, here's a script for EP02 v2.3 only with a walkthrough and some user-friendly changes, like i did previously.
Just replace your script.rpy in your WTF-Ep02.03\game folder (I recommand to backup yours elsewhere, just in case).

Regards,
-Diamondsan45
Hey, any plans on updating the mod for 2.4, thanks and also happy new year!

DarkDemon

Apr 25, 2017
Hi folks,

While playing Ep01, I worked on a little mod, for my own comfort.
It adds a walkthrough, a few "navigation" options and some Quality of Life (removes the flashing between scenes, the screen shaking, the delay in the text and the "random" text size).

I thought you guys may be interested, some ideas coming from here :)
Please check the Readme before installing.

Regards,
-Diamondsan45
Can you please update this to the latest version too? didnt play it because of the random useless flashes and unnecessary weird text sizes.

Dec 9, 2020
This game... was a real head scratcher....
Grainy low res renders...
The dicks to pussy/breast you get to see ratio is tipping way over to dicks... shit did we even get to see more than the thai pussy in episode one, can't even remember...
You get a non naked sleep jerk to mom, a sleep dick touch by mom, a non naked voyeurbate by the sister, mc long jerk off to headmistress, headmistress son jerking to her...
Then you go off story on to a vr game, which leads to the only sex scene involving dad...
So side story with friend gets see thru glasses which you never use but you owe a favor for it...
Back and forth with kung fu master to get your mail package and training...
Straight up back to the future rip at the end wtf....
So many milfs (3 at bar 6 at dinner 1 headmistress) and girls around but nothing started with any of them, other than sleep drunk scene with mother...
What a mess this will be when the rest of the seven kids get home...
I guess this is suppose to be a slow burn? but holy crap might want to get back to the nine milfs (without their sons) before we die of old age doing side quests....

tarshack

May 15, 2018
This game... was a real head scratcher....
Grainy low res renders...
The dicks to pussy/breast you get to see ratio is tipping way over to dicks... shit did we even get to see more than the thai pussy in episode one, can't even remember...
You get a non naked sleep jerk to mom, a sleep dick touch by mom, a non naked voyeurbate by the sister, mc long jerk off to headmistress, headmistress son jerking to her...
Then you go off story on to a vr game, which leads to the only sex scene involving dad...
So side story with friend gets see thru glasses which you never use but you owe a favor for it...
Back and forth with kung fu master to get your mail package and training...
Straight up back to the future rip at the end wtf....
So many milfs (3 at bar 6 at dinner 1 headmistress) and girls around but nothing started with any of them, other than sleep drunk scene with mother...
What a mess this will be when the rest of the seven kids get home...
I guess this is suppose to be a slow burn? but holy crap might want to get back to the nine milfs (without their sons) before we die of old age doing side quests....

yes it was grainy poor renders at the start, poor story line and just to messed up to play, even on one other site the reviews were so bad they turned of ability to comment. i just stopped to see if any comments had started to show any improvement in game to look at it again but i'd say from everything i saw in last half dozen pages of post, don't think i am going to waste time to bother download and try to wade through the mess , in fact it sounds like it got even worse the the initial start

Reactions: The King of Pirates

Lybis D

Aug 31, 2020
Thought I'd come back since it has been a while. Man, what a way to ruin my expectation. The game still a stinky ass, at least the text is fine now, but that's the only positive I can say about this mess.

It's not my place and liking to judge other creators, but my god... what the hell, man?! Those *gulp* prices in gumroad, like 8K is anything special. Beyond 4K, images are useless unless you want to zoom in real hard on a select really good image, but this ain't it chief.

MC1346

Nov 29, 2020
Guys i am new to this game so should i download episode 1 and then episode 2 or does this version contain both episode 1 and 2??? Thank you in advance

1.40 star(s) 84 Votes