LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Is there going to be one download that contains all three parts for windows? Or do I have to download all three parts and play them like that?

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I will take note of your feedback for the next episode. And I really appreciate it. That's why I always exhort everybody to join, support the project and send me the feedback. It's the best way to be an active part of the game. Thank you! :)
You are welcome, but you still didn't answer if the game has content with the girls and other guys. If it has it's fine, I know some people like it and as long as it's avoidable I don't really care, but if I'm forced to see (or hear, or whatever) other guys banging the girls, this game is not for me.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Can we get this hosted on MEGA please?

Much as MEGA irritates me, it's more reliable than Nopy {i just had Nopy downloads of all three parts crash one after the other} and it usually doesn't get blocked my Malwarebytes Browser Guard like Racaty {blocked for a history of trojans, which i have encountered there on some occasions}.

A compressed version would be nice, too...

Reactions: Macgamer

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Is there going to be one download that contains all three parts for windows? Or do I have to download all three parts and play them like that?
those 3 parts are the episode 1, those are spliied because of the size of teh game, download all 3 they go together

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
but there is sharing. That could be a plot point and a major point of struggle in the game that a lot of other games seem to lack.
Well, in the tags there is no sharing mentioned, so it should be added if there is/will be
Because just as a lot of people like that sort of content, a lot doesn't (like me if it's forced) and if not said properly it could create a lot of discontent between fans of the game (like we've already all seen happen in other games)

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Is there a version without all the sound and music? Sometimes all that extra noise is more annoying and distracting while playing the game.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Can we get this hosted on MEGA please?

Much as MEGA irritates me, it's more reliable than Nopy {i just had Nopy downloads of all three parts crash one after the other} and it usually doesn't get blocked my Malwarebytes Browser Guard like Racaty {blocked for a history of trojans, which i have encountered there on some occasions}.

A compressed version would be nice, too...
Uploading it to mega right now.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
im sorry if it shounds silly, but how long does it take to upload considering the size? And is the compressed version coming soon? How soon?
The compressed version is coming, but this is a big game so it takes some time

Reactions: IndianDreamer

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
im sorry if it shounds silly, but how long does it take to upload considering the size? And is the compressed version coming soon? How soon?
mega link in 1 min and compression is being done for the past 1 nd half hour so it should be done in a few minutes (cant say exact time) but its will be less than half the original size.

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Are all the screenshots in the current demo or are those just showing off future content too?
the current version is not a demo. its the full episode 1

1.40 star(s) 84 Votes