Alpharius2808

Jul 9, 2020
I don't care about the NTR or if its avoidable or whatever I need to know where can I find the song "tell_me by Ichi tatsuzaki"? I managed to find their other works but not this one. I don't want to open this game up every time I wanna jam on it damn it.

Ranch

Dec 1, 2017
I really think it's because although there are people who like NTR, they are a minority compared to those who like other genres. This means that, of all the people who know how to translate manually, there are only a few who take the trouble to translate this type of game. Either because they don't like the NTR either, or because they may not want to risk the acceptance that the title will have. And so, it only remains to resort to the MTL.
Ah yes, only veeeery few people like ntr. That's why there are so many ntr games around that asking if it's avoidable became a meme on this website.

Noobeginner

Dec 14, 2018
I just skip through everything, and this game really have potential with if it had an actual translation. You're forced to learn about all the girl with a quiz (that could easily be cheated) before getting into the main story. Then you have to guess who's actually cheating (?) with another quiz and route choice. If this VN ever get a manual translation, I will definitely play it properly.

Such a shame thought that the first girl had no sex scene. It's good for vanilla fan, but not in this NTR focused game. Even weirder that other girl get fleshed out NTR/corruption scene on their route, but we can't even see the first girl fully naked

Last edited:

Ac Ze

Nov 30, 2019
does anyone have another save file? It's so small that the one here keep getting flagged as a virus and I'm not exactly willing to do another run on disabling everything for it.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
What da heck am I suppose to do? How to control the branching paths?

[QUOTE="Noobeginner, post: 8777109, member: 1083552"
Such a shame thought that the first girl had no sex scene. It's good for vanilla fan, but not in this NTR focused game. Even weirder that other girl get fleshed out NTR/corruption scene on their route, but we can't even see the first girl fully naked
[/QUOTE]

Are you serious? But the 1st girl is the cutest one.

Last edited:
Reactions: jaden000
1.00 star(s) 5 Votes