Why Kemono.party is only updating patreon?

dienstenarv

Aug 13, 2023
I think the importers may be bust again. No artists of mine have been updated since, at latest, 27/08/24, which is just grand. Worse part is that alternative sites actually source their images directly from Kemono, and it's easy to tell because they all stop updating when Kemono stops too

fericious1

Sep 14, 2020
I think the importers may be bust again. No artists of mine have been updated since, at latest, 27/08/24, which is just grand. Worse part is that alternative sites actually source their images directly from Kemono, and it's easy to tell because they all stop updating when Kemono stops too
yeap

ang194

Mar 14, 2021
Kemono yet again with dead silence
Someone on Reddit said this:

"Everything apart from discord and patreon importers is dead and buried. Owner admitted to having no devs left, and only doing minor cosmetic and performance maintenance himself. Telegram group is closed to newcomers, its moderators are banning for even mentioning any of the above, and nobody moderates the chan, so often it gets spammed with cp ads that stay up for days.

That site is effectively on life support, barely maintenance mode."

Source:

fericious1

Sep 14, 2020

"Everything apart from discord and patreon importers is dead and buried. Owner admitted to having no devs left, and only doing minor cosmetic and performance maintenance himself. Telegram group is closed to newcomers, its moderators are banning for even mentioning any of the above, and nobody moderates the chan, so often it gets spammed with cp ads that stay up for days.

Source:
mannnnnnnnnn hopefully not

Bnrkun

Aug 3, 2021
Yeah, this explains a lot....I've noticed more annoying adds on the site that get through adblock. I hope an alternative pops up eventually.

Moe Bahamas

Jun 23, 2023

Source:
I recently checked the telegram and saw that the current dev has been working to make the importers work again, apparently is a lot of crazy stuff, (can't confirm cos i don't know shit about that) which is the reason why it has taken so long to fix, with the amount of people asking/demanding for the site to be "fixed" it's no surprise that the admin bans them without warning.

Gurhhhskxkd

Jan 5, 2021
I recently checked the telegram and saw that the current dev has been working to make the importers work again, apparently is a lot of crazy stuff, (can't confirm cos i don't know shit about that) which is the reason why it has taken so long to fix, with the amount of people asking/demanding for the site to be "fixed" it's no surprise that the admin bans them without warning.
horny people are scarier than you imagine

hqxrjvuh

Jul 9, 2020
A small update.

It's either coming back basically any day now, or early in November. As I read some rumours that it was due to a new CloudFlare DNS upgrade that broke their Patreon importer, or it's completely dead, but the fact that they keep on importing everything else gives me a small hope that it will come back. We'll have to wait and see.