ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I am pleased to report that I got my system back last night... fully upgraded and it is nice to be back on a MONSTER of a system!

It was the MB that died and because of this, they had to upgrade just about everything... so, now this is my current build:

- ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 FORMULA Motherboard
- 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-12900K CPU
- 2X's Corsair Dominator Titanium RGB 64GB (2 x 32GB) DDR5-6600 PC5-52800 CL32 Dual Channel (128GB total)
- 2x's Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB
- ASUS NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 ROG Strix Overclocked Triple Fan 24GB GDDR6X
- Toshiba N300 10TB 7200 RPM SATA III 6Gb/s 3.5" Internal NAS CMR Hard Drive
-10x's Toshiba N300 14TB 7200RPM SATA III 6Gb/s 3.5" Internal NAS CMR Hard Drive in 2 External Enclosures

Still got to reinstall all my programs, but also on Windblows 11 now... Let's see how I can handle Daz NOW!! :giggle: :p

IMG_20240416_201459.jpg IMG_20240416_201623.jpg

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
So, any news on when Bed Chambers is going to drop, as we're approaching the end of the 2nd 1/4 of the year?
I have steadily been working on it and it is getting there... between medication and doctor's visits, I've been posting regular updates on our X (formally Twitter) account for everyone... been cleaning up artwork, as I originally jumped into working on the game without really understanding Daz (particularly lighting) and you can really see the difference in that now with the newer renders...

parkroute003.png CarleyTest02.png
sun034.png C&M001.png
(the above and last one of Claire and Michelle are unedited still)

But, working as hard as I can to make sure that the game looks GREAT right from the start, with the new lighting and stuff to be sure that I don't have to stop the game's production and redo stuff... better to do it now before it is released.

Just ask for patience, doing what I can to make this the best experience possible for everyone.

~Jack
(PS: Thoughts and comments are always welcomed... oh and for the record, we've figured out and found a way that players will be able to choose outfits for scenes as well, as exampled below...)

CarleyTest01.png

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I have steadily been working on it and it is getting there... between medication and doctor's visits, I've been post regular updates on our X (formally Twitter) account for everyone... been cleaning up artwork, as I originally jumped into working on the game without really understanding Daz (particularly lighting) and you can really see the difference in that now with the newer renders...

View attachment 3679427 View attachment 3679430
View attachment 3679433 View attachment 3679434
(the above and last one of Claire and Michelle are unedited still)

But, working as hard as I can to make sure that the game looks GREAT right from the start, with the new lighting and stuff to be sure that I don't have to stop the game's production and redo stuff... better to do it now before it is released.

Just ask for patience, doing what I can to make this the best experience possible for everyone.

~Jack
Claire <3<3<3

• Red Heart
Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
In short, we are working to add player interaction besides just choices in the game and decision making process, as the Player advances the character, they will be able to choose what outfits that the character can wear, which will also change how those around that character will react/reply to them... and I can do things like this fairly quickly by doing canvasses and spot rendering...

Reactions: c3p0
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes