VN Ren'Py Abandoned Wicked Dreams [Ch. 3.3] [RycGames]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Dragongear123

Aug 21, 2020
I know it's been a while but I hope this game isn't gone! I hope the devs are still working on it even if it's a waiting scenario.

Isabella106

Aug 7, 2022
This game seems to have a big potential . I like the story , it has drama , action , mystery , it really makes you wonder about what is going to happen next . The relation between characters is very well build , there are friendships , enemies . I can't wait for the next chapter to arrive .

RycGames

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2019
The game is not abandoned. I know there is no update, things have happened in my life since the last update.
The most important thing is that my wife and I become parents. This is a full-time job now and besides this, my story will be published as a book this year. Until then I can't do any new updates because I'm not allowed by the book editors. I have just a small update prepared for this game. So if someone is willing to help me do it just p.m or contact me on Discord RycGames#4165.

Have a nice day to everybody and again sorry for the delayed response.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
the first preview pic is called nolunch, and my first thought was: "she skipped lunch and went straight for dessert cause she has cake for days"

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes