3.10 star(s) 36 Votes

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
can't enable defeat sex,cum inflation and pregnancy,it will always revert back to disabled even though you apply it on enable and customize character is useless,because as soon as you start the game,your char become default again

PorcZburator

May 23, 2018
can't enable defeat sex,cum inflation and pregnancy,it will always revert back to disabled even though you apply it on enable and customize character is useless,because as soon as you start the game,your char become default again
can you customise the girl?

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Been seeing quite a few 3D games popping up lately and they have one thing in common, no Male Protag. No female monsters.

This is more a observation comment than a Can We or Why Not before anyone start harping and stating there are already a bunch of games like that already out there.

Which i haven't seen many on this site, maybe 2 or 3 pages of what could interest me but only 3 or 4 fit the description i am looking for compared to the 5k+ games the download list says is available.

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
It did cause issues if you turn on Nvidia DLSS. Turn it off and keep it off, and it runs decently. It seems the Settings are affected but doesn't stay ticked, despite working as intended. Think it's just a bug?

And regarding what BubblesAlmighty said: There's FAAAAAR more RPGMaker and Renpy games out there than i can count or imagine, and VNs too. Rarely is there ever any decently or great H-Game that uses Unreal Engine or other Engines, or neither of the mentioned ones above. We sometimes get Other types too, but that is far and few between. There is even very few games of similar nature to CoC, with different fetishes and content. Just my personal observation sitting here on the internet consuming almost literally everything i could come across during my lifetime.

Reactions: slim1088

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
It did cause issues if you turn on Nvidia DLSS. Turn it off and keep it off, and it runs decently. It seems the Settings are affected but doesn't stay ticked, despite working as intended. Think it's just a bug?

And regarding what BubblesAlmighty said: There's FAAAAAR more RPGMaker and Renpy games out there than i can count or imagine, and VNs too. Rarely is there ever any decently or great H-Game that uses Unreal Engine or other Engines, or neither of the mentioned ones above. We sometimes get Other types too, but that is far and few between. There is even very few games of similar nature to CoC, with different fetishes and content. Just my personal observation sitting here on the internet consuming almost literally everything i could come across during my lifetime.
Game seems to have issues saving settings and character info to file. On the plus side, the character sliders are actually modifiable in the save file.

Reactions: quarzo

Softys

Feb 1, 2018
$20 says the game's gonna run on 10fps and make my 3050 rev up like a jet engine!
I have gtx 670 and it worked fine for me on the medium fullhd settings. This game however is currently is in the early tech demo state. Character customisation doesn't load into the game as already mentioned. Pregnancy kinda works, you get the gradual belly growth with some text notifications, but nothing comes out of it(except for the last notification and your belly reverts to original state).

MrFatCat

Aug 23, 2017
I have gtx 670 and it worked fine for me on the medium fullhd settings. This game however is currently is in the early tech demo state. Character customisation doesn't load into the game as already mentioned. Pregnancy kinda works, you get the gradual belly growth with some text notifications, but nothing comes out of it(except for the last notification and your belly reverts to original state).
Kind of how things go with Unreal games.

• Haha
Reactions: SomeDoude
3.10 star(s) 36 Votes