3.10 star(s) 36 Votes

Softys

Feb 1, 2018
Also I haven't seen any bestiality in the game yet, just your regular monsters. There are for example wolves right next to the start but they'll just kill you if you come close.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
this looks great , hope to see more beastiality stuff and futa also some parts of the game already look better than wildlife
This one has pregnancy in it's first release so it already beats Wildlife by a long shot in my book. Then you toss in that this isn't patreon censored like WL only drives it home for me. Hope this game gets steady development and improvements ahead.

BreedingTool

Nov 14, 2017
Mmmmmm nice 3d game where it's based around combat and crafting with a side order of delicious monster cock. Count me in. Will try it out once i'm home ♥.

Nick34

Feb 16, 2020
I think it would be good to specify when the games come out in demo / test mode, but the game looks promising

BreedingTool

Nov 14, 2017
So yeah after trying this out i can 100% say its indeed very bare bone. The animations and graphics are really nice, for sure on the right path but even for a demo release, it annoys me the character you create isn't actually the character you get to use ingame. The game defaults you to the basic skinny/starving woman and not the thick/curvy elf i made. Besides not actually being able to use custom characters with the creation menu ingame, the mechanics are a bit messy (naturally. It IS a test demo essentially). Otherwise i'd say it has potential however like most other comments on this game, sorry gang we're gonna ether have to wait 5+ years for something serious to come out of this OR it's gonna die before ever actually seeing true development. (then again that's just me being a bitch because most good games or games that show promise end up dying in the first few months it seems lol)

Otherwise on a positive note, i do give this dev or dev's a pat on the back and will say you got a fan who looks forward to seeing what you or you guys can do. Stay strong and keep your head up with your project! amazing comes with time. i do hope you the best in this game's development!.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
So yeah after trying this out i can 100% say its indeed very bare bone. The animations and graphics are really nice, for sure on the right path but even for a demo release, it annoys me the character you create isn't actually the character you get to use ingame. The game defaults you to the basic skinny/starving woman and not the thick/curvy elf i made. Besides not actually being able to use custom characters with the creation menu ingame, the mechanics are a bit messy (naturally. It IS a test demo essentially). Otherwise i'd say it has potential however like most other comments on this game, sorry gang we're gonna ether have to wait 5+ years for something serious to come out of this OR it's gonna die before ever actually seeing true development. (then again that's just me being a bitch because most good games or games that show promise end up dying in the first few months it seems lol)

Otherwise on a positive note, i do give this dev or dev's a pat on the back and will say you got a fan who looks forward to seeing what you or you guys can do. Stay strong and keep your head up with your project! amazing comes with time. i do hope you the best in this game's development!.
The game seems to issues with saving settings to files. Setting a setting or character slider option will set it ingame, but the next time it's refreshed (such as loading into the game when hitting the new game button) resets back to default in file. That said, if you grab the save out of the Apofosis/Saved/SaveGames folder and toss it into an editor like saveeditonline's website, the settings are pretty easy to change. Just search "breast" once the editor loads the page, and you'll be at a group of options with the same names as the sliders. They're stored as decimal percentage values, where the minimum end of the slider is 0 and the maximum is 1 (and halfway would be 0.5). Setting them outside range appears to mostly work but may have unanticipated side effects. For non-sliders like hair options, it's the option in menu minus one, if you edit in the save file. So a hair color of 3 would be in the save file as a 2.

Unrivalled

Mar 18, 2018
i got her pregnant but couldnt get her too birth my char is dying ( dont know if there even is a birth scene ) because your thirst lvl is decreasing and decreasing with no option too rise it or i dont know where too find water

you cant leave the castle i tried every door i could find

the inputs are ok the attacking speed is kinda slow in my taste

if you select the options in the menu for cum inflation defeat sex and pregnancy dont click on cancel on the left side click apply and then on back on the menu

Edit: no birthing scene it goes just back too normal

Last edited:
Jul 30, 2017
i got her pregnant but couldnt get her too birth my char is dying ( dont know if there even is a birth scene ) because your thirst lvl is decreasing and decreasing with no option too rise it or i dont know where too find water

you cant leave the castle i tried every door i could find

the inputs are ok the attacking speed is kinda slow in my taste

if you select the options in the menu for cum inflation defeat sex and pregnancy dont click on cancel on the left side click apply and then on back on the menu

That was my exact experience with the game. I wouldn't mind needing to be clever about leaving the castle. I get that. But, when there's thirst, some way to drink should be obvious.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I can run Under The Witch (Just barely on the minimal/low settings, still get load issue,lag,freezes) on my laptop

what are my odds for this game?

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
anyone know how to fix this?, I try enable pregnancy and pressing apply and close settings, when i repoen them it is no longer ticked, like it resorts back to default

Reactions: Damian888

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
1. are there smaller monsters too?
2. can i change the look of the girl like character creator? (if not i am not interested personally)

Xarvenius

Feb 7, 2020
did give it a try and besides it constantly complainign about dlss probs and it cant acitvate it becaus ei have no compatible hardware, inabiltiy to save settings settings and it reverting back to the standard char model i didnt notice anything mayor so far.

3.10 star(s) 36 Votes