3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

nogling

Jul 26, 2021
0.2 seems janky with pregnancy progression, but at least you can use your chosen avatar body now. The biggest issue I find is that when chopping down a tree, the "wood" pickup phases through the ground. I can't harvest wood because it disappears into the Earth :(

• Haha
Reactions: Lucifer84

stuffity

Jan 3, 2019
Haven't really gone through all the comments, but is there a way to disable pregnancy in-game?
As of now, I don't think so. You can't uncheck or check it, it's just automatically enabled. You can either do a save editor or in v0.2, you can get pregnant and then ruin the pregnancy progression really early on by either using the warp stone or sleeping or maybe loading a new area (I'm not really sure, but something causing the game to refresh stopped pregnancy progression), which will stop pregnancy from progressing and stop you from getting pregnant.

Reactions: FijiThePanda

Ktails

Jul 23, 2019
Can someone tell me when I apply inflation pregnancy and defeat sex it disables it in the game settings for me also how do i keep the water bar up

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!

Renmaru

Nov 13, 2018
I seem to have this issue witha lot of Unreal Engine games where when I try to open it, the game immediately opens my Oculus program, launches Steam VR and then lags out and doesn't even try to launch properly. I've tried a good handful of things but cannot for the life of me figure out how to get what I assume is not a VR game to not launch all the VR programs... Closing said VR programs just closes the game as well.

SingleNeuron

Dec 8, 2018
needs polishing, i got "defeated" in the dungeon while passing a door, heroine model was laying on the ground but i was still able to beat up the monsters while they were unaware of my presence (invisible to them and also to myself), if i try to have sex in the test area the scene plays on fucked up axis (ex: missionary style you see the monster fucking air and the girl is behind him)

M12RUSS

Jan 23, 2019
needs polishing, i got "defeated" in the dungeon while passing a door, heroine model was laying on the ground but i was still able to beat up the monsters while they were unaware of my presence (invisible to them and also to myself), if i try to have sex in the test area the scene plays on fucked up axis (ex: missionary style you see the monster fucking air and the girl is behind him)
Sounds just like Sykrim

• Haha

ElsaEraser

Sep 9, 2018
I seem to have this issue witha lot of Unreal Engine games where when I try to open it, the game immediately opens my Oculus program, launches Steam VR and then lags out and doesn't even try to launch properly. I've tried a good handful of things but cannot for the life of me figure out how to get what I assume is not a VR game to not launch all the VR programs... Closing said VR programs just closes the game as well.
That is because developers don't disable the VR plugin in Unreal Editor when they don't do an VR game.
Hellfire had a good tip: "Create Shortcut and add "-nohmd" in Target."
Worked for me.

CrusadeX

Jul 31, 2020
this is gonna be great! can see the potential already! great start!
here are my suggestions for now:
- make a free cam/360 , also for non sex scenes.
- different pregnancies(size?) effect per creature? with limiting wearing certain armors.
- fix hair colission(pretty good animated hair for start though!)

i would add more but i bet you got your milestones. good luck!

Reactions: Nuklel
Dec 7, 2017
That is because developers don't disable the VR plugin in Unreal Editor when they don't do an VR game.
Hellfire had a good tip: "Create Shortcut and add "-nohmd" in Target."
Worked for me.
Yeah for whatever reason in UE4 the steamvr and oculus plugins are enabled in the default templates, even non vr ones, buried in a huge list of plugins. You really have no way of knowing unless you have vr software installed, in which case the editor auto launches it too which is equally annoying till you figure out why.

Reactions: AlternateDreams

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
A game like Wild Life but with Cum Inflation, Pregnancy sounds right up my alley. Though if the Pregnancy just ends with no Birth or anything not really sure why you would include it. Also wonder why it has survival elements. Unless it's just to make it sell easily on Steam lol.

Lord_Horst

Feb 15, 2019
Also wonder why it has survival elements. Unless it's just to make it sell easily on Steam lol.
What other content would there be left if not for the survival stuff for a steam release :ROFLMAO:
Although the market for Survival, Crafting or Building games is heavily contested currently. What could score points is actual optimization.

While the game looks fun, the guy/guys should've really polished more before releasing anything playable. Let alone for the broken sex scenes and the initial missing repair feature it shows how badly it has been tested before releasing 0.1/0.2 respectively.

Still keeping an eye on it, whether it will hopefully not just vanish overnight because the devs lost interest. So far it needs a lot of work to be presentable

Balial42

May 3, 2018
I did some edits of my savefile yesterday. Turns out, that there is no limit regarding breast size and belly when pregnant. So I expand the value for the belly by 1.9 instead of 1.0 and it is huge. This will also work with the other bodyparts, where you can add a value.
Save your file before editing, just in case. ;)

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes