3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
I5-7600k, 1060 6gb, 16 gb RAM
google - microsoft c redistributable all in one - click the first link techpowerup and download the 95 mb file and unzip and install it with the bat file then you should be able to play all unreal games

Elfrey

Nov 14, 2018
google - microsoft c redistributable all in one - click the first link techpowerup and download the 95 mb file and unzip and install it with the bat file then you should be able to play all unreal games
I read that someone recommended that in the thread, installed it but it didn't change anything :/

Nick34

Feb 16, 2020
V0.2 out (official site )

Change log:

**New demo build published!**

Filesize now 6gb due to new area added.

Changenotes:

* Changed armor styles to no longer include cloth physics (skirt changed to panties)

* Replaced several armorstyles and added new ones

* Changed hair to use a different system, performance should be better and several hairstyles available

* Changed spoil rate on meat

* Changed breakage rate of equipment

* Added repair kit to repair broken equipment (craft, then drag to broken item)

* Added new Island area (can be accessed behind the door where you start, just turn around)

* Increased attack speed for all enemies

* Increased attack speed for player

* Removed hit reaction on enemies for every attack (resulted in stunlocking them)

* Character customization is now persistent in game

* Added sound effects to some animations missing them

* Fixed directional sprinting

* Removed thirst mechanic

* Disabled hunger during sex scenes

* Prevented attacking during sex scenes to stop animation

* Increased sprint stamina cost

* Preq installer should be included

Probably forgot something...

Known bugs

* Waypoint system only partially works

* Some texture issues on objects in general (black on top etc)

* Incorrect rotation for passive creatures in dungeon

* Bows not working

* Lantern not equipping

* Sex animations sometimes break/does not start properly

* Game options for pregnancy/defeat etc does nothing (everything enabled by default)

* Pokethrough on cloth chest armor

* Smoke sometimes apearing at player character feet

* Insects legs does not move when moving

* Neutral animals (deer) are extremly simpleminded

Link dowload:

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
this could be better than wild life just wish theyd remove the hunger and thirst system or atleast give us the option to turn it off

Reactions: zz7989

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
this could be better than wild life just wish theyd remove the hunger and thirst system or atleast give us the option to turn it off
He removed the thirst system. For the hunger, you can return to the campfire in the castle to cook food. Easy-peasy!

Reactions: Lucifer84

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
Gameplay shows promise(but i won't hold breath on it). Constant unticking options pregnancy, defeat sex, cumflation annoy the heck out me,whrnever I tick it on, game untick. Not to mention game stresses out GPU, that if it not reduced thermal limit to 70, my faithfull gtx 1070 would have hot day indeed. Pregnancy progression is weird, whole conception mechanic is wonky. U said that u remove thirst in v0.2. But eating meat enough times to reduce thirst in 0.1 to 0, still kills you slowly in 0.2

seth23

Aug 12, 2020
If you downloaded v0.1 off of the thread, you don't. If you downloaded v0.2 off of itch.io, you turn activate the door right behind the player when you start a new game.
Thx. Do you maybe also know if it's possible to actually place the buildings you crafted yet? I have a tent and a campfire in my inventory, but I cannot place it.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes