3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

kiberme

Jun 9, 2017
I absolutely hate it when the girl later one just enjoys and encourages her supposed agressor or is a willingless fucktoy.
I could othewise say that there should be a good plot, but imo that's dumb to demand/assume that. Not everybody is Stephen King and making animations is a talent by itself. Corruption - is a good choice to structure your game in terms of both: development and experience of a player. It doesn't matter that you hate or love corruption mechanic: if author wont come up with something to structure his game - the game itself will sink. That's it.

Reactions: Necronlord3

Balial42

May 3, 2018
This game looks good but i don't understand anything. press 9? I press it, nothing :cautious: wtf. I also have a problem with WASD, I have a European AZERTY keyboard, it's hard to play while looking at the keyboard, I hate that :eek:.
Anyone have a solution for me?
Well, the best solution might be to buy a good, but cheap keyboard with WASD. Not sure if you can change the keyboard-setting in this game, since other options in the settings (pregnancy, character creation, etc) won´t work once you are in the game.
I´m from germany, but I can´t remember having other keyboards than with WASD-Layout. I only have to switch Z and Y when I play RPGM or japanese games, but this is much easier when you have a english windows setiing that you can switch wie WIN+SPACE. Hope I could help you.

Wanideretz

Sep 13, 2018
if author wont come up with something to structure his game - the game itself will sink. That's it.
I agree with you that it need some form of structure. Corruption and mind break is just what I hate and by no means the only way to give it structure.

I also have a problem with WASD, I have a European AZERTY keyboard, it's hard to play while looking at the keyboard, I hate that :eek:.
You can switch keyboard-layouts by pressing ALT+SHIFT (depends on your computer might not work without installing new layouts). You can install new layouts and freely switch between them. For more informations google for "language bar".

Snoopy_H

May 30, 2018
downloaded this very enthusiastically, deleted it after 2 minutes and will never ever try this game ever again, there's just not enough ability on this forum to make games like this work properly. same for breeder and wildlife, it's just a dumpster fire and it wont be anything more ...

• Angry
Reactions: Xhak and KilljoyTRV

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
I think the guy has some sort of fetish for Corruption and think that's the single mechanic structure making any H-Game functional and worthwhile. It's like telling the Developer (in this case not giving feedback on Discord apparently regarding this) that his game will die if he doesn't include his personally preferred TAG. I really don't like people who's like that. Says a lot about their ego.

This first of all. Is a game in the vein of Ark. It's a survival game, minus Dinosaurs and with Monsters, Beasts and perhaps other horny as fuck creatures. The point is that it is supposed to be a Erotic Survival game, on a Island with hostile/horny beings and likely due to it's name, Wicked Island means the creatures somehow is cursed or something else. Since creatures with "Were" and the fact there's Wolves, means either they were Humans at some point or the creatures evolve and become...something else. There was this one Wolf in the Dungeon, after the first two ones. Who had an insane HP bar and was black. This may mean it is enhanced/evolved, similar to the idea of a Alpha Wolf. Just way stronger.

Likely scenario of Wicked Island is gonna be: Female stuck on Island somehow, the era she comes from is Medieval or Modern and must survive and ultimately escape from there or stay as she enjoys the...company.

Just my take on it.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
This first of all. Is a game in the vein of Ark. It's a survival game, minus Dinosaurs and with Monsters, Beasts and perhaps other horny as fuck creatures. The point is that it is supposed to be a Erotic Survival game, on a Island with hostile/horny beings and likely due to it's name, Wicked Island means the creatures somehow is cursed or something else. Since creatures with "Were" and the fact there's Wolves, means either they were Humans at some point or the creatures evolve and become...something else. There was this one Wolf in the Dungeon, after the first two ones. Who had an insane HP bar and was black. This may mean it is enhanced/evolved, similar to the idea of a Alpha Wolf. Just way stronger.

Likely scenario of Wicked Island is gonna be: Female stuck on Island somehow, the era she comes from is Medieval or Modern and must survive and ultimately escape from there or stay as she enjoys the...company.

Just my take on it.
It's not even just in the vein of ARK: Survival Evolved. Having played with the stuff in the crafting test room, a fair portion of the current crafting mechanics are lifted wholesale from it in terms of how they function. Most notable is how fuel is processed by things like the furnace.

And you're right. From what I can see on the dev's discord and from the images, the apparent design paradigm here is "ARK: Survival Evolved but indescribably horny instead of just brutally murderous."

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
It its buggy, just 1 or 2 sexpositions per opponent, no oral.

I think we still have to wait for many updates, before you can deal with it further. I hope it won't be as eternal a build as Wild Life or My Lust Wish

BreedingTool

Nov 14, 2017
The game seems to issues with saving settings to files. Setting a setting or character slider option will set it ingame, but the next time it's refreshed (such as loading into the game when hitting the new game button) resets back to default in file. That said, if you grab the save out of the Apofosis/Saved/SaveGames folder and toss it into an editor like saveeditonline's website, the settings are pretty easy to change. Just search "breast" once the editor loads the page, and you'll be at a group of options with the same names as the sliders. They're stored as decimal percentage values, where the minimum end of the slider is 0 and the maximum is 1 (and halfway would be 0.5). Setting them outside range appears to mostly work but may have unanticipated side effects. For non-sliders like hair options, it's the option in menu minus one, if you edit in the save file. So a hair color of 3 would be in the save file as a 2.
I appreciate the indepth look and explanation/solution to the issue buuuuuuuuut i'm a bimbo. Words just kinda flew right over my head, smoothest of brains. No wrinkles here sweetie lmao. Essentially my input on it is that i hope when they do another release, even if it's just a quick patch or bug fix, they will solve the little hiccups like that, would have made the demo area at least a bit more enjoyable lol. Not a fan of twig bodies. curvy woman and beefy men/monsters. yum. Not really a size queen, just..ya know. You can't go wrong with more meat than just bones.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
More info from the dev:

Untitled.png

Also, the FAQ section from the Discord just because:

Q: Where can I get this game?
A: You can't, it is still in development. You can however add it to your wishlist on steam: or try the free demo build [Discord link excised]

Q: When can I get this game?
A: When it's finished or polished enough for early access/beta, might be 6 months, might be a year, meanwhile try the demo build [Discord link excised]

Q: How long has the game been in development?
A: The first steps where taken September 2021. The current concept/idea was started in December 2021

Q: Who is working on this game?
A: It's a solo dev passion project done in my spare time

Q: What engine is this developed in?
A: Unreal Engine 4.27. There might be a move to Unreal 5 at a later date

Q: What are some sources of inspiration for this game?
A: A multitude of Skyrim Sexlab mods, Conan Exiles, Ark, Valheim etc

Q: Will there be building (like Ark/Conan)
A: There is limited building in the form of setting up campfire and tent. A fully fledged building system is not planned for now

Q: Pregnancy?
A: There is (optional) impregnation chance as well as growing pregnancy (belly and breasts) visuals until a certain time has passed. The system might be expanded with birth as well. See [Discord link excised, quoted below instead] for preview

Q: Will there be character customization?
A: Yes! Check out [Discord link excised, quoted below instead] for a preview

Q: Will there be a story?
A: There will be some story but optional as the game is taking a more open non-linear approach.

Q: Can I play as a monster?
A: No, right now you can only play as a female protagonist. However there might be an addon/expansion after release with the ability to play as a monster.

Q: Can I play as a male?
A: No, and nothing planned. Maybe after release.

Q: Futa?
A: Might be added visually, not being worked on right now.

Q: Can I suggest/wish for features?
A: Absolutely! Several of the features already finished started as suggestions.

just testing stuff, might add a simple (optional) system for pregnancy if there is interest. unknown.png
Character customization seems to be something a lot of people want. Have a working system in place but it's not quite finished yet. Will show it off more in detail once it's bug free
c1.png

Some screenshots from the character customizer. These are all at max values so a lesser effect/mix can obviously be achived. c2.png c3.png c4.png c5.png c6.png c7.png
Please note that the character customization does not properly save in the demo, and to make use of it in the demo you currently need to use a save editor like sadeeditonline.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Game has a bestiality tag yet dev say it going on steam.
Yeah, this is in need of a tag revision. Judging by the forum's tag rules:

• Character Creation: Add. The game has a character creator, though a bug at the moment causes issues with saving your changes.
  • Bestiality: Remove. The game has wolves as an enemy you can fight, but wolves cannot be fucked. All fuckable enemies are things like werewolves and trolls.
  • Exhibitionism: Add. You're running around a monster-filled dungeon stark naked, and fucking the monsters in said dungeon out in the open and frequently in direct view of other monsters.
  • Male Domination: Add. The game has defeat-based sex, and all such scenes at the moment are the female player character being fucked by a male monster.
  • Vaginal Sex: Add. All sex animations in the game at the moment are vaginal.
  • Monster: Add. The enemies you can fuck at the moment are werewolves, werebears, ogres, and trolls.
Going to report this post and let moderators sort it out.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Xhak and Lucifer84

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
Alrighty, so it's just a simple demo i see... the graphic is quite good, looks like mix of Wild Life and Skyrim, a little bit, nice to have here pregnancy content, but what is goin on with the newborn after...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

character customization is working somehow (some of parameters) but not correctly,

devs needs to invest in someone who can make better animations of walkin, runnin, jumpin, cause it doesn't look like movement of female character at all,

it would be good to have sneakin'/crouchin' maybe crawlin' animations too like in any other open world fantasy game, but the dodge system is nice, and for the movement, after battle/while escapin from battle players character is still trackin nearby enemies, and runnin diagonally,

animations of combat, fists combat looks too slow, looks unrealistic af, it would be nice to re-animate the combat system a little bit, in the way it will look more realistic, for the combat, the whole bow and arrow system, shootin with bows, the aiming could be better, and the shootin it doesn't feel natural at all,

animations of sex with these creatures needs to be re-designed, cause these are rotated at like 90 degrees to the left or right, flotin' animations are not that good too... but yeah it's just the demo, so let's see future updates, hotfixes... and how devs will manage it...

can't wait to see another update btw

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Alrighty, so it's just a simple demo i see... the graphic is quite good, looks like mix of Wild Life and Skyrim, a little bit, nice to have here pregnancy content, but what is goin on with the newborn after...
Nothing happens with the newborn, at least for the moment.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't at the moment, the dev implemented the dungeon specifically for a mechanics/playability test demo while continuing to work on the area seen in screenshots. There is apparently a miniature island being made for the next demo.

animations of sex with these creatures needs to be re-designed, cause these are rotated at like 90 degrees to the left or right, flotin' animations are not that good too... but yeah it's just the demo, so let's see future updates, hotfixes... and how devs will manage it...

can't wait to see another update btw
The sex test room is broken. Monster animations work properly with the actual monsters in the dungeon.

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
The sex test room is broken. Monster animations work properly with the actual monsters in the dungeon.
Really?? so i wonder if we played the same game now... cause when i played this game the animations with trolls and ogres in dungeon, doesn't seem to have properly animated sex scenes everytime after defeated, sometimes it goes above the troll's ogres cock and it looks like the creatures is fucking with the air... :( .

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes