3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Smirenka

May 4, 2018
I wish more devs would make male protagonist games, with monster girl snu snu.

Same, And not enough animations for the giantess.
Lol, that bad, huh? You'd think with how many come up every month that there'd be some that aren't shite...

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
so tried the game and I must be doing something wrong, when I activate sex... the first time she was at the side and the monster was trying to fuck her hip? The 2nd time was better, she had her back to the monster but the monster dick was no where near inside her. Any suggestions?

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
i downloaded it but whats it needed to run it specks i have win 10 pro it wont play error before loaded fatal error the ue4 - apofosis game has crashed and will ...

who the fuck took out my error pissed off#

stuff this ill just dellete game its useless

Last edited:
Nov 17, 2021
finally we got an open world HRPG after a long time having all sorts of brutal monster rape stuffs.. but unfortunately, it's probably one of those unreal engines that will run slow on my dinosaur age laptop.. #SadLife

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
i downloaded it but whats it needed to run it specks i have win 10 pro it wont play error before loaded fatal error the ue4 - apofosis game has crashed and will ...
plays fine for me on win 10 pro , just google and download this
Visual C++ Redistributable Runtimes All-in-One

Balial42

May 3, 2018
This works usually in all unreal games, search for Universal Unreal Engine 4 Unlocker on google and use console (~) or whatever button you like to activate god-mode, FOV and other stuff like camera etc.
Will try this later at home, or cheat engine will also be your friend.
<- shortcut kemono

Balial42

May 3, 2018
See DEVs itchy (OP) for blackscreen fixes etc. Make sure, you have the latest Visual C++

KopNob

Aug 14, 2019
You just have to get a bit into modding Skyrim (SE), to the point you can follow a pictured step-by-step guide, and will have a far better experience than what ever this is and have a full on role playing structure on top of it.
Hell, recently someone has started to make ok AI voice packs for many Skyrim sex mods, so it's not like it is a dead "genre" either.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Some dev news from the discord that came out after this demo was released, but before it got posted to this forum:

some initial tests for new jungle biome n1.png
New guy that might show up at some point, Mr wereboar n2.png
Managed to finish waypoint system for faster travel around the map n3.png n4.png
Due to the problems I have had with getting hair not to explode whenever moving around I changed the underlaying technology (probably not very interesting to most of you).
Instead of physically based hair I'm using an older and more proven approach. Performance will be better, issues fewer and visual fidelity almost as good.

Due to this there are now 6 hairstyles to chose from and 6 colors to mix and match.

I just couldn't justify the time I spent troubleshooting the more advanced hair types as a solo dev. n5.png n8.png n7.png
Spent some time setting up the next demo area. It's a lot smaller than the "real" world but represents most of the mechanics, biomes etc.
Will probably be where all bug testing takes place. Still need to fix a few things but got mostly done. n6.png

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
This game looks good but i don't understand anything. press 9? I press it, nothing :cautious: wtf. I also have a problem with WASD, I have a European AZERTY keyboard, it's hard to play while looking at the keyboard, I hate that :eek:.
Anyone have a solution for me?

Reactions: Tomoushie
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes