3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Arkanaaa

Aug 25, 2020
At least you can START it. I downloaded 6+ GB just to run an app that shuts down after a minute.
And yes, I have a good GPU with 10 GB RAM - on a 32 gig system.

UPDATE: It started at some point when I had 12 GB of physical RAM free in Windows. But quickly crashed.
This game is a fucking unoptimized mess. And that is a REALLY bad way to start a project.

BTW this is not a beta. This is an alpha. A beta has a versioning code of at least 0.8 or so.
I understand your disapointment,but in regard of Gb, seems I have same config. So simple question do you made your
graph card updates? and have you tried to run from Wicked-Island-0.3\WindowsNoEditor\Apofosis\Binaries\Win64 ?

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
When you go into settings and enable defeat sex it just disables when you close the settings, really sad looked like a fun game but it's broken :(
Tick the box, apply the settings, and close the menu. The settings menu isn't loading settings properly and will reset when you open it, but it is saving the settings when you set them. If you don't reopen the settings menu it'll work just fine.

ArmoredRacoon

Mar 19, 2018
Demo isn't too bad, just an annoying amount of things don't work or need more work:

- Can't use numpad + since my keyboard doesn't have a numpad so please allow us to change that
- Sex defeat option doesn't work along with pregnancy or cum inflation. Doesn't seem to save after applying settings
- J doesn't open up a journal
- Can't equip lanterns
- Animation for mining ores or chopping trees is way too slow
- Game takes way too long to start. I sit at a black screen for over a minute and my computer isn't slow
- Weird smoke effect stays at feet after using campfire
- Jumping is bad. Your character will clearly have their feet above the object I want to jump on/over but the body collision is obviously to big
- Make it a bit easier to traverse steep terrain, the hill behind player house is annoyingly big and is annoying have to go around each time
- When attacking with sword, if pressing W + attack and then pressing S + Alt (or any other direction really) to dodge backwards, game won't let you and you'll only dodge forward
- 95% of the time enemy doesn't attack, they'll just stare you down hoping that kills you
- When re-spawning, character that you created isn't loaded back, hairstyle changes to twin-tails hairstyle every time
- Foilage pop-in. Grass will spawn into view about 20 meters away and looks weird
- When using the bow, having the bow drawn makes the character have their arms in a wacky position

Other than those issues, the game isn't too bad. Game looks good, combat feels nice, solid crafting and RPG mechanics. Looking forward to future updates.

TurboShark

Jan 14, 2018
The dev really needs to get the file size below the daily maximum free download limit on mega, which I think I around 5GB. The wait time due to going over the limit makes it just as long as trying to download from one of the other services, between 6 and 12 hours.

CapMaribel

Jan 8, 2019
unplayable for me, when I want to put the imputs they don't register and leave me empty every time I can't even put wsqd back ....... save the imput change nothing the commands are removed every time // re dl the game does not change anything either

MAKE A AZERTY VERSION PLS !!!!!

View attachment 1861661
Same problem here, impossible to play because I wanted to change the keyboard shortcuts and the changes don't register and it's impossible to go back to the original configuration.

SupaHot

Oct 6, 2017
In case anyone wants to run this on Linux: running the game (v0.3) through Steam via Proton (Glorious Eggroll) worked for me, performance was okay, I had to manually install the Microsoft Visual C++ runtime in the prefix though.

Last edited:

BreedingTool

Nov 14, 2017
That update/patch was very nice! glad to see the sudden progress from the initial release! little things like that help keep us fans held with hope for things to come♥ good job guys!

Sidenote. How do i even have sex in this game? lol. Got the survival crafting down easily. When i fight the monsters, they'll get horny and their cocks will stiffen up BUT if i die by them, i'm dead and if i kill them? well their dead lol. So i'm still learning HOW exactly to engage in the "Adult" content of the demo. Otherwise really good stuff, even the combat compared to the first release. improvements! \♥.♥/

EDIT: i just read the comments. I need to apparently turn on the Defeat sex in the menu LMAO

Reactions: kadjikun

mrwolf14

Dec 24, 2017
so why customization does not work ? there is any way to get out of that dungeon where u spawn in ? why when i enable pregnancy in the options does not apply ?

I am really confused with this , so if someone can tell me what the fuck i am doing wrong i would be gratefull (y)(y)

tommy1968

Oct 27, 2018
hello, at first i only needs nearly 6 minutes to downloaded the game with 6,5gb...i think itch is a good adress for fast download.
now i tested this game nearly 30 minutes....its look nice and i think is have many potenial...but i wish a small walktrought for the beginning....i dont understand how function this game....i searching for many items, look in every ruins and if i fight...im fucked all the time...looks good, is funny and a biologic sensation...11 times fucked ....0 times pussy, 11 times ass and 8 times pregnant !!!
thinking about this ;-)

i hope for the near future, it is better playable

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes