3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Balial42

May 3, 2018
so why customization does not work ? there is any way to get out of that dungeon where u spawn in ? why when i enable pregnancy in the options does not apply ?

I am really confused with this , so if someone can tell me what the fuck i am doing wrong i would be gratefull (y)(y)
Depends on your build you play with. The latest Version 0.3.1 you start outside the Dungeon. If you have an other version later than 0.2 you have just to turn around and press E at the door to leave.
Until 0.3 the options are working too, but the marks where gone after enter the options again. Just click apply and leave and don't open this part of the options again. When in game, just press 9 nearby an enemy to get laid.

For custermization make a save once you are in game, then you can edit that file (breast, pregnancy and so on). You can also search a few pages back. I wrote a comment about the things in discovered on the older versions including a save and some pictures. Note: the savefile won't work in the latest build, because it's possible to add the errors before the hotfix (0.3.1) inside the new game. Hope that helps.

norpuma

Aug 8, 2016
How do I get fiber in this game? I can't seem to pickup any of the plants on the island, I tried downing a few different kinds of trees and they all only award wood. Am I facing some kind of bug or am I not realizing some game element can be interacted with?

Balial42

May 3, 2018
How do I get fiber in this game? I can't seem to pickup any of the plants on the island, I tried downing a few different kinds of trees and they all only award wood. Am I facing some kind of bug or am I not realizing some game element can be interacted with?
Fiber drops from the bigger enemies and can also be found in chest.
But when you want to save your time, you can open the chest outside in this village, or inside the dungeon where the crafting room is located. There are also all Armours and some weapons in those chests.

Reactions: norpuma

Naru from the 5th C

Jan 1, 2020
Error code on running

LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 3227]
Texture2D /Game/DazToUnreal/DragonArmorChest/Textures/rvt/Upper_Armor_1_LowFull_Armor_Breastplate_Elbows_Pauldrons_Metallic_00_DragonArmorChest.Upper_Armor_1_LowFull_Armor_Breastplate_Elbows_Pauldrons_Metallic_00_DragonArmorChest: Serial size mismatch: Got 0, Expected 3342

0x00007ffe19554fd9 KERNELBASE.dll!UnknownFunction []

I downloaded the files on mega
I got this on my first launch so i downloaded again but still got this error.
I tried unzipping it again but does not work. It seems there's a corrupt file.

norpuma

Aug 8, 2016
But when you want to save your time, you can open the chest outside in this village, or inside the dungeon where the crafting room is located. There are also all Armours and some weapons in those chests.
Thanks a lot, Balial42 . Without your tip I would never have guessed that I had to fight an enemy for fiber and would have kept avoiding them until I was better equipped.

Reactions: Balial42

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Curious, since I'm running a bit low on space at the moment, how much content is there in the current build for the size?
Not enough. This is still in very early tech demo stages. Don't download it if you're looking for a game to play in depth, because that doesn't exist yet. What does exist is a rough outline of a lot of potentially very interesting mechanics and setups.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Thanks a lot, Balial42 . Without your tip I would never have guessed that I had to fight an enemy for fiber and would have kept avoiding them until I was better equipped.
You can make a save after start and edit your file with saveeditoronline. Especially the skillpoints for more health and stuff. Still you have to kill some monsters to progress with your EXP, but you can unlock then the perks.
EDIT: The save location has moved from the game folder to: C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Local\Apofosis\Saved\SaveGames
since the last update.

Last edited:

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
For those who like spacing:

Wicked Island 0.3 published!

Mostly bug fixes and quality of life improvements but some new stuff as well. As always all feedback and all found bugs are extremely valuable. Thank you for helping me make this game a reality!

Change notes:

Newly added
* Added cheat menu (num +)
* Added sliders for inflation and pregnancy chance
* Made items dropping be picked up automatically
* Added logic to scale beast physics according to morphs (bigger bewbs = more jiggle)
* Added message when enemies get erection due to low health
* Added distance limit for free camera from player during animations
* Added wasp to desert
* Added delay and fade to black at start and end of animation
* Added wind to hair simulation
* Added text message at start of animation
* Added toggle for rotating camera (caps lock)

Changed
* Changed starting location to island instead of dungeon
* Altered several spawns in dungeon/on island
* Defeat/pregnancy/inflation toggles now affect game and are persistent
* Increased butt physics visibility
* Changed respawn time for monsters in dungeon
* Altered durability values to reflect quality of gear (better = more durability)
* Containers now close using the same key as opening them
* Unlocked loot chests

Fixed
* Fixed cover face during rain to not break animations
* Fixed some clothing items to not adjust to body morphs
* Fixed ability to build on ground
* Fixed animations not playing for harder version of enemies
* Fixed collisions on desert rocks
* Fixed loot bags rolling away too easily
* Fixed some floating trees and a hole in the cave
* Fixed cum inflation not working properly
* Fixed hair style changes not being persistent
* Fixed free camera initial rotation to always face player

Thank you for fixing it

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
I take it the dragonthing on the rocks is just an asset right now, nothing you can actually do stuff with or anywhere else?

Renmaru

Nov 13, 2018
Oh hey I got this working, just had to completely unplug my VR headset cause the game just launches everything VR related despite having 0 VR features.

Kinda wish I hadn't...

laugh

Oct 23, 2017

I mean, I just got fiber from the little grass like shrubs around the island, bunch near the dock/shore area and the forested area just across from the fishing town. And they respawned after awhile, not sure how long but they do come back.

Untitled.png

I was hoping the dragon thing on the rock in the desert would do something, but just sits there even when I managed to get up to where it was.

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
Words can't really begin to describe how janky this is. It's an early beta, of course, but this sort of game seems far to ambitious for a solo or small team developer. I can't imagine this being in a relatively complete state within the decade, though I'd love to be proven wrong.

Edit: seems to be compiled from unity assets with dicks stapled on.

RawDarkness

Sep 20, 2021
Hello, dev behind Wicked-Island here!
Pleasantly surprised by the amount of attention on here. Had no idea there was a post for my game here. <3
I have read all of your feedback in here and have a long list of things that needs fixing. I realise that for the ones of you wanting to play a satisfying game this is not it yet.

The reason it is publicly available at such an early state is really that it removes the burden of testing from me as a solo dev. The feedback I have received in 2 weeks would have taken me 6 months to get done on my own.
This is also why it is free and not paywalled behind patreon. I don't see the fairness in paying monthly to be a beta tester.

It might put some of you off with all the bugs and half baked features and that is fine. However do know that several features requested in the last two weeks have already made it into the game. My point is that it is a great time to give input and affect the direction of the game (pregnancy was a suggestion for example, birthing animation which is in the new build was as well).

Like many of you have pointed out a major inspiration for this is Skyrim with mods. I have probably spent more time modding Skyrim than actually playing it. This is my attempt to make a game from that background. It won't be everything to everyone but hopefully it can be enough for a lot of you.

As for slow download speeds i think Itch.io has decent speeds and the official version will always be released there. It also helps me track how many has downloaded the game (just a bit of motivation to stay on course).

Best way to reach me in case you want to suggest something is always on Discord but i will try to keep up with this thread as well.

Peace out!

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Hello, dev behind Wicked-Island here!
Pleasantly surprised by the amount of attention on here. Had no idea there was a post for my game here. <3
I have read all of your feedback in here and have a long list of things that needs fixing. I realise that for the ones of you wanting to play a satisfying game this is not it yet.

The reason it is publicly available at such an early state is really that it removes the burden of testing from me as a solo dev. The feedback I have received in 2 weeks would have taken me 6 months to get done on my own.
This is also why it is free and not paywalled behind patreon. I don't see the fairness in paying monthly to be a beta tester.

It might put some of you off with all the bugs and half baked features and that is fine. However do know that several features requested in the last two weeks have already made it into the game. My point is that it is a great time to give input and affect the direction of the game (pregnancy was a suggestion for example, birthing animation which is in the new build was as well).

Like many of you have pointed out a major inspiration for this is Skyrim with mods. I have probably spent more time modding Skyrim than actually playing it. This is my attempt to make a game from that background. It won't be everything to everyone but hopefully it can be enough for a lot of you.

As for slow download speeds i think Itch.io has decent speeds and the official version will always be released there. It also helps me track how many has downloaded the game (just a bit of motivation to stay on course).

Best way to reach me in case you want to suggest something is always on Discord but i will try to keep up with this thread as well.

Peace out!
Welcome to F95. Keep that good work. Looking forward, where this journey leads you and this project.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes