3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
Nice, this game beginning to look much more interestin', btw, the content on Steam site, because of UE graphics looks like mix of Kalyskah and Wild Life. . . but with the pregnancy feature, yeah that's what we needed in that kind of games. . .

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
there something wrong with the game.....i cant get the camera to move IN front of me and its all desert..... am i messing something also the hit bots from the monsters to the character. im imortal long as the monster doesnt have a weapon they cant hit me

Richarddick

Jul 23, 2017
OK, I will say it. Why making a game when we all know we want just the sex scenes? Let's be a little less hypocrates. Does this have a sandbox "gallery" ?
I swear I really don't get the gaming criteria in all these lewd "games". Just make a sex sandbox 3D "sim" and we will be all happy.
In this game for example, we all want to lose. :WeSmart:

Reactions: Lanthander

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
OK, I will say it. Why making a game when we all know we want just the sex scenes? Let's be a little less hypocrates. Does this have a sandbox "gallery" ?
I swear I really don't get the gaming criteria in all these lewd "games". Just make a sex sandbox 3D "sim" and we will be all happy.
In this game for example, we all want to lose. :WeSmart:
If you want a sandbox gallery, go download wild life or lifeplay. This is clearly not the project for you.

Richarddick

Jul 23, 2017
If you want a sandbox gallery, go download wild life or lifeplay. This is clearly not the project for you.
I have it. Looking for something new. Again, making me grind (or even more bizarre, lose) for sex scenes is a waste of time and stupid from the point of view that for restrictive things, we have real life.

Games (in the sense of entertainment) are not suppossed to mix with erotic stuff.
It reminds me of people mixing hot girls with cars.
Sex is sex.
Games are games.

Good luck.

PS: Lifeplay is a joke, from graphics, to mechanics. I just don't understand its popularity around here.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
I have it. Looking for something new. Again, making me grind (or even more bizarre, lose) for sex scenes is a waste of time and stupid from the point of view that for restrictive things, we have real life.

Games (in the sense of entertainment) are not suppossed to mix with erotic stuff.
It reminds me of people mixing hot girls with cars.
Sex is sex.
Games are games.

Good luck.
That is very much your opinion, one a lot of people in threads like this disagree with. There are plenty of people who actively enjoy games where the sex and such are on full display and integrated into the world in some way.

Clearly you are not one of those people and would be better off finding a different project.

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
Are there more sex positions in this game yet? Like the ones in the preview images. All that I can get to happen is doggy.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Are there more sex positions in this game yet? Like the ones in the preview images. All that I can get to happen is doggy.
When I was testing v0.1 and v0.2, different enemies supported different sex positions. The ones that support multiple positions picked at random when starting a scene, too.

Ramenlord2001

Jul 14, 2021
Ok has anyone been having a hard time getting fucked and knocked up ever since the demo update that made the game definitely more stable but the whole only getting pregnant from where wolves and some bear when under lvl 15 sucks ass considering any low lvl wolf only land on hit and then just runs around forever and then the high lvl ones just kill you or refuses to fuck you cause your weak and since you can’t pick up drops or even mine or harvest stuff lvl up is tedious and hard

RawDarkness

Sep 20, 2021
Ok has anyone been having a hard time getting fucked and knocked up ever since the demo update that made the game definitely more stable but the whole only getting pregnant from where wolves and some bear when under lvl 15 sucks ass considering any low lvl wolf only land on hit and then just runs around forever and then the high lvl ones just kill you or refuses to fuck you cause your weak and since you can’t pick up drops or even mine or harvest stuff lvl up is tedious and hard
I will rework the system in the next update as it can be a bit frustrating.
You can use the cheat menu (default num+) to add exp easily.
Thanks for the feedback as well, helps me focus on the correct things and get an idea of what people think of the systems.

Reactions: Lanthander

Ricstab

Mar 24, 2021
I can't play the game, for some reason that i don't understand the two shipping files the game has give an error. Can someone help me?

Aug 29, 2020
Now this is an Update, i see some other Developers release minor stuff and call them an update, there is alot here, You sir I give you a thumbs up

Reactions: DedL0l

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
6.8gb and with GoFile at its maximum. This is gonna be the size of Warzone by the time this game is finished

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes