3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

nogling

Jul 26, 2021
Feedback for 0.4 -
1. The loot bags tend to be hard to pick up. Getting them on cursor is hard, and they often roll away
2. The "buff state" indicator things seem to linger well into negative time, and sometimes don't seem to match at all the current state of the character. Is this a bug?
3. Pregnancy seems much smoother

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
View attachment 1844060

Overview:
Adult open world survival with sex defeat system.
Combat horny monsters, Craft and upgrade your gear, unlock pet monsters and upgrade them for more sex animations.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-24
Release Date: 2022-06-17
Developer: RawDarkness - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4 Beta
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA -

View attachment 1844072 View attachment 1844077 View attachment 1844080 View attachment 1844083 View attachment 1844086
Please add version numbers to file names thanks.

Plus a compressed version would be good also.

Last edited:

Joeyjojo067

Mar 8, 2020
I checked defeat after sex , tested it out on a troll...my character goes on her knees to weak to walk and this dumbfuck troll doesn't even want to fuck and kill me with another swing lol.... :sneaky:

rilemaxy

Aug 4, 2017
This server is currently overloaded, so the file cannot be downloaded at this time. Please come back later or upgrade your account to get priority.

Sonnensturm

Sep 3, 2019
Hello,

I'd really like to try the game, but I can't get beyond the start screen where one sets up everything. I put the graphics to LOW but still the game has fatal error and simple makes my pc shut down and I do have a good mashine here.

Is there a trick how to get it running?

Thanks in advance. :)

FilthyWeaboo

Sep 11, 2021
Already following the games progress on Loverslab but I'm glad to see it here where it can pick up more attention, after talking to the dev and seeing him open to suggestions there I have high hopes for this one.

RawDarkness

Sep 20, 2021
6GB for a beta? what is this shit?
A texture taking up space does not care if it is displayed once or a thousand times, it will use the same amount of diskspace.
The point of an alpha release is showing off the stuff that would be in the full game, so the space used is more or less the same as for a full game. Possibly even more since it's not optimized yet.

If you can't spare the disk I would suggest checking back a few releases later. Have done a lot of optimization in the upcoming release and will continue to do so. Can't promise the disk size will go down over time but the disk use/content ratio will improve.

I love it when people think that making their game look like shit adds to the realism. Thinking in their weird perception of the world, that they know better than me where my eyes are supposed to focus, that I deserve to be punished with blurry shit if I dare look away from the 10% of my monitor the game has decided I'm supposed to look at.

I love it even more when you can turn it off.
Cause you can turn it off right?
Good feedback, added a toggle for next build. Also added a toggle for motion blur for everyone who dislikes that.

Last edited:

Garrant

Sep 29, 2018
I keep getting a serialization error once the game beings loading after I finish with character creation. I've DL'd the game several times, tried using winrar and 7zip to extract, same error. Any advice?

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes