3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
I feel like this may be a waste of time to only include most naughty scenes behind the classic 'you lose you get r*ped* 'feature'. Feels like one of those old 2-d sidescrollers, with upgraded visuals..

I know some people wouldn't agree with me, because they're into this kinda, let's call it a 'thing'..
But, little known fact, the majority isn't.
Means he'll propably make less money with supporters, and looking at the game.. Doesn't look cheap.

I hope some consensual options get introduced later on, or even a 'consensual-playstyle'.
Can't speak for others, but this 'get beaten up to get r*ped' kinda thing is just 'not cool' imho.

sirseatbelt

Jul 9, 2019
I feel like this may be a waste of time to only include most naughty scenes behind the classic 'you lose you get r*ped* 'feature'. Feels like one of those old 2-d sidescrollers, with upgraded visuals..

I know some people wouldn't agree with me, because they're into this kinda, let's call it a 'thing'..
But, little known fact, the majority isn't.
Means he'll propably make less money with supporters, and looking at the game.. Doesn't look cheap.

I hope some consensual options get introduced later on, or even a 'consensual-playstyle'.
Can't speak for others, but this 'get beaten up to get r*ped' kinda thing is just 'not cool' imho.
Agree. Losing on purpose feels counter-intuitive and takes me out of it.

Richard Castle

Jun 8, 2017
Hi, I want to report that Defeat Sex feature doesn't work, even if I enable it in the main menu and start a new game the defeat system keeps disabled (or disables by itself).

Outside of that the game looks interesting.

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

Nimrod3

Apr 9, 2021
Added distance Depth of Field
I love it when people think that making their game look like shit adds to the realism. Thinking in their weird perception of the world, that they know better than me where my eyes are supposed to focus, that I deserve to be punished with blurry shit if I dare look away from the 10% of my monitor the game has decided I'm supposed to look at.

I love it even more when you can turn it off.
Cause you can turn it off right?

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Agree. Losing on purpose feels counter-intuitive and takes me out of it.
HATE
I hate hate hate it when sex games force you to lose to get all the sexual content.
99.99999% of the defeat-based sex games out there make you have to manually lose to everything, one-by-one in the hopes that you get a scene you like.

Some devs are smart enough to make the game hard enough to justify it, or include unlocking the gallery entry when you win a fight, or having it so that defeated sex-able enemies are stunned instead of killed so that you can choose to make them do whatever lewd things you want, but that's kind of a rare breed.

goser666

Jul 2, 2017
Hi, I have the same problem. The defeat system does not work even if I "enable" it. The monsters still just kill her. Is there any solution or is there something I have to do to trigger the scene?

thanks for help. It's a nice game!

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Hi, I have the same problem. The defeat system does not work even if I "enable" it. The monsters still just kill her. Is there any solution or is there something I have to do to trigger the scene?

thanks for help. It's a nice game!
I'm thinking it depends on your level, the defeat system worked on my game, at low level you can only get fucked by werewolves.

My problem stems from the mechanics of the game, not sure how long certain times of the day are meant to last, but once it gets dark and you go to sleep, then wake up, dawn seems to take forever and it's still too dark in places to see anything.

Jan 15, 2021
OK, I will say it. Why making a game when we all know we want just the sex scenes? Let's be a little less hypocrates. Does this have a sandbox "gallery" ?
We don't want just the sex scenes. The whole idea of these games is to give context and interactivity. If I really just want Sex scenes I check up on some Blender Artists. Like Yeero or something. Maybe you're in the wrong forum if you don't want to play games in the games forum.
I swear I really don't get the gaming criteria in all these lewd "games". Just make a sex sandbox 3D "sim" and we will be all happy.
In this game for example, we all want to lose. :WeSmart:
The idea is that you play around a bit. Sure you can just purposely lose directly. But that's not very interesting. You're meant to give yourself handicaps or play very risky to experience a certain kind of fantasy.

Reactions: archmancer8

Ghazaan

Jun 4, 2018
How in the *(!^@_ do i get out of the dungeon and into the actual wilds?! All doors are locked, every window is barred, there is no map, no walkthrough, no key: what stupidity is this?!

Reactions: mrwolf14

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
How in the *(!^@_ do i get out of the dungeon and into the actual wilds?! All doors are locked, every window is barred, there is no map, no walkthrough, no key: what stupidity is this?!
Download the new version and use the door.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes