3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

crappypoo

Feb 17, 2020
the inverted mouse option should only invert the Y-axis. right now it does both x & y, nobody wants that. glad the option is there, just needs to be fixed

RawDarkness

Sep 20, 2021
the inverted mouse option should only invert the Y-axis. right now it does both x & y, nobody wants that. glad the option is there, just needs to be fixed
Good point! As a non-inverted mouse person myself i didnt consider which axis should be inverted. Will be fixed in next version :)

speedynl

Aug 23, 2017
don't mind me RawDarkness just looking around(saw f95 mention on discord

as for any 1 the game runs fine, most things are working like intended even dlss works(although it looks like its not working), game runs fine on 4k dlss ultra quality

only thing missing is screaming screaming when paring with drake (hint hint)

Reactions: RawDarkness

The Director

Jul 14, 2022
Awesome! Great graphics, smooth animation, and not as many bugs as you typically see in games that are in this stage of dev.

Couple suggestions:
1. Add a symbol above/near the healthbar of enemies that can be mated with (or that a scene exists for). The trial and error is a bit much, considering that all items drop on death.
2. "There's something happening nearby" but I can't ever find out what the something is because there's no waypoint or anything (compass enabled, still nothing).
3. Some sort of difficulty options. Turning off drop on death, hunger, etc. Mostly a QoL improvement but it would be nice.

AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
Awesome! Great graphics, smooth animation, and not as many bugs as you typically see in games that are in this stage of dev.

Couple suggestions:
1. Add a symbol above/near the healthbar of enemies that can be mated with (or that a scene exists for). The trial and error is a bit much, considering that all items drop on death.
2. "There's something happening nearby" but I can't ever find out what the something is because there's no waypoint or anything (compass enabled, still nothing).
3. Some sort of difficulty options. Turning off drop on death, hunger, etc. Mostly a QoL improvement but it would be nice.
Not the devs, I haven't downloaded the F95 version but the one on the itch site seems to be further along and does answer your first concern by giving enemies who can mate a "heart" symbol although they all have visible dongs on the model

2. IIRC at this point something happening nearby just means there is a congoline of enemies moving to a random point at the map

nogling

Jul 26, 2021

Couple suggestions:
Already exists. The color of the bar determines what is fuckable, period, and then in addition the stronger enemies require you to get leveled up. For each symbol you can fuck 1 higher tier of creature.

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
Bout to play this on my laptop, lets see how many settings I have to reduce to nothing before I can actually play :LOL:.

I long for the day I have enough money to build or buy an actual computer.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
yes but what i downloaded seemed to be latest i don't think they updated the title.
OP was last edited on June 24th, 2022. The most recent file on Itch was uploaded on August 16th, 2022. Itch has the most recent file. The only Itch file from before that edit date but after v0.4 is a lore dump.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
OP was last edited on June 24th, 2022. The most recent file on Itch was uploaded on August 16th, 2022. Itch has the most recent file. The only Itch file from before that edit date but after v0.4 is a lore dump.
You can still Download the latest Version (0.7.1) on itch since the Download is pretty fast. This is more or less for the new guys who discovering that game and would Like to play the latest (for free) version.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes