3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

nogling

Jul 26, 2021
RawDarkness is there a file somewhere with most of the text in it? It would be easier to evaluate and offer edits if I could see it separately from in game.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Anyone know why (most of) the character body settings reset upon starting the game?

Edit: Pregnancy system doesn't like loading huh...

Last edited:

RawDarkness

Sep 20, 2021
RawDarkness is there a file somewhere with most of the text in it? It would be easier to evaluate and offer edits if I could see it separately from in game.
Sadly no, not yet. I will make something like that for localization later but havent gotten around to researching it yet.

Anyone know why (most of) the character body settings reset upon starting the game?

Edit: Pregnancy system doesn't like loading huh...
As far as i know only the slider Breast Size is broken in the latest build.
If you experience problems make sure you are running 0.7.1 (latest build) and use a new save. Reusing saves will cause unexpected problems.

AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
Hey I just want to ask, it seems like the panties kinda look off on the characters butt as in they seem to clip. For later versions are we going to have a option to have loincloth instead of panties? especially since its seen in the itch screen shots

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
As far as i know only the slider Breast Size is broken in the latest build.
If you experience problems make sure you are running 0.7.1 (latest build) and use a new save. Reusing saves will cause unexpected problems.
Well, I am on 0.7.1. And yeah it's only the breast size apparently.
Though, is there a way to reset pregnancy? Loading a game where one is already pregnant breaks it completely...

Edit: Any wayto get rid of broken items?

Last edited:

AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
Well, I am on 0.7.1. And yeah it's only the breast size apparently.
Though, is there a way to reset pregnancy? Loading a game where one is already pregnant breaks it completely...

Edit: Any way to get rid of broken items?
My experience is with reseting pregs is to either use the abort item or try and get reimpregnated

and for broken items, so far the only solutions is repair kits or tossing the item, usually the stone tools

RawDarkness

Sep 20, 2021
Hey I just want to ask, it seems like the panties kinda look off on the characters butt as in they seem to clip. For later versions are we going to have a option to have loincloth instead of panties? especially since its seen in the itch screen shots
Sadly no. The reason I went back to panties rather than loincloths was that it's not technically possible to get it to work with character customization.
So either cloth physics or character customization, the way it works in Unreal doesn't allow for both without rewriting very fundamental features in the engine, which is outside of my capabilities.
I would prefer loincloths but its a compromise I had to make to enabled the player greater freedom with their character.

I'm trying hard to fix the clipping issues but with all the character shapes it's hard to get perfect. Will continue trying but probably spend 100h to get it this far to be honest :/

Last edited:
Reactions: AnonZeta

AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
Sadly no. The reason I went back to panties rather than loincloths was that it's not technically possible to get it to work with character customization.
So either cloth physics or character customization, the way it works in Unreal doesn't allow for both without rewriting very fundamental features in the engine, which is outside of my capabilities.
I would prefer loincloths but its a compromise I had to make to enabled the player greater freedom with their character.

I'm trying hard to fix the clipping issues but with all the character shapes it's hard to get perfect. Will continue trying but probably spend 100h to get it this far to be honest :/
Fair enough, I guess it just means that the leg/pants slot will remain empty, because the backside clips rather badly into the character's butt but thank you for giving a answer and being respectful about it
Also it seems strange that Unreal would have a fit about having cloth physics and character customization, but then again I am not a programmer. I look forward to the project as you add new monsters, areas and maybe even some quests

RawDarkness

Sep 20, 2021
Fair enough, I guess it just means that the leg/pants slot will remain empty, because the backside clips rather badly into the character's butt but thank you for giving a answer and being respectful about it
Also it seems strange that Unreal would have a fit about having cloth physics and character customization, but then again I am not a programmer. I look forward to the project as you add new monsters, areas and maybe even some quests
I mean there are other ways around it but they don't allow for nude characters. So most games can easily work around it. but if you want a nude character below the clothes (which is quite important in a game like this :) ) there are limitations that i haven't found any way around, not even with plugins.
It's possible by altering the Unreal source code but I'm far from good enough for such adventures :D
I hope to find something to lessen the clipping more in the future and i really hope to be able to use loincloths at some point (maybe epic updates something), i find them much more exciting than just panties.
A workaround is not wearing any at all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thanks for taking the time to report it btw :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AnonZeta

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
Hello,

When I launch the game, I get an error message "UE4 lowlevelfatalerror file: unknown could not find SuperStruct BP_Building_Carpet_Base_C to create BP_Building_Carpet_3_C" at launch.

What should I do to fix the problem please?

thanks in advance

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes