3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Terradrake

May 24, 2021
Does anyone else have problem with "big breasts" slider not working? I maxed every slider to make realy huge breasts for my character but for some reason that one isnt updating when you start game.

Reactions: judaszzxx

Godrick_Lemon

Mar 23, 2019
Im getting a lot of requests for this. Obviously a big demand for it.
However it would require a remake of pretty much everything in the game. Currently that is not a scope creep I can handle but I'm definitely thinking about what could be done and how.
Also taking suggestions for how it could be reasonably done. If it where to be done I think it would be a reduced version of the game. Would be hard to make the females interesting and varied enough etc.
Rebuild everything? You can't just take the female player characer model and duplicated it through out the map and let us play as one of the already established monsters? I am not asking for a story, just sandbox r***. Maybe make the girls run away when they see you etc.

RawDarkness

Sep 20, 2021
Rebuild everything? You can't just take the female player characer model and duplicated it through out the map and let us play as one of the already established monsters? I am not asking for a story, just sandbox r***. Maybe make the girls run away when they see you etc.
It might not sound that hard but consider all logic is built around a female protagonist. It's not just switching out the mesh and call it a day.

All the enemies are designed to be enemies. They can't even strafe currently. Making it feel like you play anything more than a pacman character would take a lot of reworking stuff. Especially if you can pick the monster to play. All monsters are unique and need their own set of unique animations for movement, jumping etc.
Your approach is the one I would use, but it would probably be at least 200-300h to get something halfway decent.

Not saying it will never be done but it would steal a of time from a game that is very far from being finished already.
It is a cool idea though and it's on my list of things I want to do, eventually.

Reactions: nogling

PonyTales

Aug 1, 2020
This game is pretty awesome so far, absolutely loving the birth scenes (havent seen anything that detailed along those lines in a game before now). But i think it would be perfect if the birthing was slowed down somewhat, she shoots that thing out like a cannon, then it fades out way too quick (or maybe i'm just a perv and i wanna watch a bit longer, lol). Other than that, this is high quality! (y)

Last edited:

pipetkins

Mar 30, 2019
I was curious about how-to since I didn´t play the game 2 versions earlier. You need to go into the room with the fire outside, where you get some tools, weapons etc.
When you are in front of the research table, there is a crate on the right with monster dicks. Pick all of them, because you need 10 per monster. Then choose your monster and press CRAFT -> The monster appears in the box down righthanded.
Thanks for the reply. It's all about the table. I didn't know about him.
hi guys. how to place the research table pleaz. its alway in red colour when i trie to place it
I found more or less free space. Then I clicked on the left mouse button and saved the game. When I loaded the game, the table was in this place

Reactions: Balial42

pipetkins

Mar 30, 2019
The houses already built wont allow spawning it, it needs to be in a player built house.
However, the described bug works and so you can put the table anywhere.
By the way, why is there no way to summon demons? Why can't you choose a pose yourself?
Why do we need monsters that lie in a chest in the house (to the left of the bed) and how to use them?

toypoodle

Jul 4, 2022
Im having issues with the sliders for big breasts and saveeditonline doest seem to accept .SAV files.
Thanks in advance

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Im having issues with the sliders for big breasts and saveeditonline doest seem to accept .SAV files.
Thanks in advance
Saveonline works fine for me since the First release. Not Sure about the sliders, If you move all of them. In my case, still big and round, it works. Btw: you can edit your bellysize and (pregnant) breastsize in your savegame. Just don't bigger then value 1. ;)

nogling

Jul 26, 2021
RawDarkness so I have noticed the following on deeper testing:

1. The clock resets to around 9:30 when the teleportation stones are used

2. The 2 stones on the peninsula near the demon lair and the ruins don't seem to be connected to the greater network, such as the home base village. Is this intentional?

3. I am still encountering invisible trees (large ones), and perhaps rocks, but not the 0/0 invisible enemies anymore

4. When fucking a wild werebear, I got pregnant and gave birth to a troll baby, but when being impregnated by a tame werebear, I had a werebear baby. Tame trolls and werewolves also gave the correct, respective offspring. Maybe the issue is in some wild foes? Are they still set for the original troll baby somehow? Also, I noticed the model for the troll and werewolf/bear babies is the same, just that the latter two are darker

5. The "something is happening nearby" parties always seem glitched. Trolls, demons, drakes...they most often walk around in straight lines going some random direction. I can run up and attack them with no response. They just keep shuffling along. Sometimes they spawn in or on rocks and are more glitched out.

6. The sex GUI always being on after your first encounter is fixed

RawDarkness

Sep 20, 2021
RawDarkness so I have noticed the following on deeper testing:

1. The clock resets to around 9:30 when the teleportation stones are used

2. The 2 stones on the peninsula near the demon lair and the ruins don't seem to be connected to the greater network, such as the home base village. Is this intentional?

3. I am still encountering invisible trees (large ones), and perhaps rocks, but not the 0/0 invisible enemies anymore

4. When fucking a wild werebear, I got pregnant and gave birth to a troll baby, but when being impregnated by a tame werebear, I had a werebear baby. Tame trolls and werewolves also gave the correct, respective offspring. Maybe the issue is in some wild foes? Are they still set for the original troll baby somehow? Also, I noticed the model for the troll and werewolf/bear babies is the same, just that the latter two are darker

5. The "something is happening nearby" parties always seem glitched. Trolls, demons, drakes...they most often walk around in straight lines going some random direction. I can run up and attack them with no response. They just keep shuffling along. Sometimes they spawn in or on rocks and are more glitched out.

6. The sex GUI always being on after your first encounter is fixed
Excellent feedback, thank you!
Porting everything over to Unreal 5 so currently knee deep in broken stuff but hopefully i can fix some of this once i come out on the other side :D

nogling

Jul 26, 2021
Excellent feedback, thank you!
Porting everything over to Unreal 5 so currently knee deep in broken stuff but hopefully i can fix some of this once i come out on the other side :D
Glad I could be of use. If you need help with the writing/proofreading, language part of the project, let me know. I have noticed a number of typos and spelling/grammar mistakes in the existing game, or just places where things could be said a lot better

RawDarkness

Sep 20, 2021
Glad I could be of use. If you need help with the writing/proofreading, language part of the project, let me know. I have noticed a number of typos and spelling/grammar mistakes in the existing game, or just places where things could be said a lot better
If you find errors/improvements and don't mind writing them down it would be greatly appreciated! :)

PonyTales

Aug 1, 2020
so i got up on top of the Dragon Maw where that feral dragon is sitting, any plans on any interactions with that? it would be badass to have a big feral dragon summon stomping around the campsite :)

nogling

Jul 26, 2021
If you find errors/improvements and don't mind writing them down it would be greatly appreciated! :)
Ok I will work on that and DM you the results when I have them. Also, some things I missed in my feedback:

- I seem to be getting experience for finding the waystones multiple times, as in I'm erroneously getting XP for things already discovered

- The landmarks don't seem to get actual entries in the journal when found. There is a blank tab there for each place, but no writing

- In loading up a save, all my summoned monsters are gone. They simply vanished without a trace

- In talking to a Wildling futa, she says she will fuck your ass, and yet I got pregnant. So either she uses the wrong hole, or else ass-pregnancy is happening...

- Setting the character name still seems to not stick, and defaults to your PC account name followed by a long string of random characters ending in an XP Level i.e. "[Level 9]" ..

- Windowed mode doesn't actually give me a window oddly enough

Questions: What is the end-purpose of human babies? Will growth rate be enhanced by magic or something? Also, demons cause you to give birth to human babies. Is this intentional?

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes