3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Not working for me. Unpacked to a clean dir, run, loading for a while, then back to desktop.
Other Unreal games work fine.

I had never tried this before so it's not something to do with old data hanging about.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
.5 on your discord is looking really nice so far. Can't wait for it to come out. Has anyone looked into the ability to compress this yet or is that not feasible with unreal games?

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Changelog Version 0.6 (from itch.io)

As always, use itch.io to download the game instead of other filehosts. It's quick and don't comes with some unwanted extras. ;)

Change notes:

Newly added
Ability to spawn all enemies from cheat menu
Can spawn free camera from cheat menu without range restrictions
Ability to hide GUI with key toggle (remappable)
Added up/down movement for free camera (e/q)
Makeup in character customizer
3 head shape sliders
Event system triggering random events at random times. Dragon flying by will now be random instead of reoccurring. Groups of enemies will sometimes spawn fighting each other or running to specific points. proof of concept so not very polished.
Invert mouse and mouse sensitivity settings.
Lots of new character customizations for breast, butt, legs and waist.
Face animation during birth sequence
Potion to terminate pregnancy
Changed
Converted several character customization buttons into sliders
Changed character rotation to a slider in customization menu
Changed material for Royal Armor
Changed drop rate of wood when cutting trees (was so low you only got wood when the tree fell, giving the impression nothing happened)
Giving birth is now something the player can chose to do. A notification will appear when enough time has passed prompting the player to give birth
Dash trail effect removed

Fixed
Grit potion now craftable
Fixed DOF toggle
Free camera no longer casts shadow
Added missing eyebrows to several textures
More clipping fixes on armor
Strange deformations on certain armors around the head/neck
Fixed stone only dropping iron
Wasps staying in air when dead
Explicit birth option tooltip
All babies being trolls
Player being killed before a scene starts
Time of day not working
One drake animation couldn't be exited
Hunger didn't increase properly
No belly during birth animation
Removed default entries in journal
Werebear acting strangely after death
Sex stats misreporting (cum amount still seems broken)

Known bugs
Movement breaks after birth animation, open and close inventory to fix it
Closing containers using interaction button will make closing with tab not work on the next attempt
Enemies run away backwards after scene ends (or don't run away at all)
Wildling sex animation not polished (purely placeholder for now)
Demon animation in dungeon still not polished
Name not being saved when entered during creation

Last edited:

Draconookie

Nov 18, 2020
how do you craft/acquire the pacified creatures Because I do not know how to other than from the box in the house with the barrels that contains some pacified NPCs I have no idea how to get them.

nogling

Jul 26, 2021
how do you craft/acquire the pacified creatures Because I do not know how to other than from the box in the house with the barrels that contains some pacified NPCs I have no idea how to get them.
I believe you can't. I think that's what the babies will eventually do - grow into pacified adults

nogling

Jul 26, 2021
You can rebind all keys under settings. Provided you are running the latest version.
Level increases as you kill things, explore etc.
Any ETA on the next update? Also my werebear was still glitched. And could we get scroll zooming when you're panning around your body? Instead it changes inventory slot, the opposite of when not panning with shift...

RawDarkness

Sep 20, 2021
Any ETA on the next update? Also my werebear was still glitched. And could we get scroll zooming when you're panning around your body? Instead it changes inventory slot, the opposite of when not panning with shift...
Depends on how many new bugs i introduce with new stuff :D Hopefully withing a couple of weeks.
Will look at the zooming stuff, it doesn't really make sense as it's set up right now. You can always use Caps Lock to toggle free camera until i fix it. That allows for zooming on face etc.

• Haha
Reactions: nogling

NeedSomeSleep

Feb 26, 2018
It's sort of like Skyrim, but with nice annotations for H himself, and the face. I also liked the customization of the body. To achieve this in Skyrim, you need to take a week of time to set up and, as a result, no one will want to play it, since Skyrim with sex mods is extremely unstable and it's just torment. I am very glad that such a game is being created, since finally the suffering with skyrim settings will be a thing of the past. By the way, it might be worth adding a mod api in the future to add new clothing options, hairstyles, and so on. The game has huge potential. If it comes out on steam I will definitely buy it. Thanks for your work. (and also the idea of a pseudo x-ray uterus in the form of a small menu somewhere on the side. Why the idea of a pseudo xray? Because it is probably very difficult to implement a real xray on the body of a character, although I saw a creator on echi iwara who did this for a video with insects)

//"for friend": lovedoa nickname of creator, also banana does something similar, but insects are not for everyone

RawDarkness

Sep 20, 2021
It's sort of like Skyrim, but with nice annotations for H himself, and the face. I also liked the customization of the body. To achieve this in Skyrim, you need to take a week of time to set up and, as a result, no one will want to play it, since Skyrim with sex mods is extremely unstable and it's just torment. I am very glad that such a game is being created, since finally the suffering with skyrim settings will be a thing of the past. By the way, it might be worth adding a mod api in the future to add new clothing options, hairstyles, and so on. The game has huge potential. If it comes out on steam I will definitely buy it. Thanks for your work. (and also the idea of a pseudo x-ray uterus in the form of a small menu somewhere on the side. Why the idea of a pseudo xray? Because it is probably very difficult to implement a real xray on the body of a character, although I saw a creator on echi iwara who did this for a video with insects)

//"for friend": lovedoa nickname of creator, also banana does something similar, but insects are not for everyone
One of my main reasons for starting to work on the game was that i might as well spend all the time it took to make Skyrim into what i wanted into something more constructive so im with you on that one! :)

I have looked at adding mod support and have a few ideas on how to achieve it but Unreal makes it tricky. First priority will be custom animations but custom armors and hairstyles is a good idea. It does demand a lot on part of the mod maker in terms of complexity but looking at Skyrim that might not really be an obstacle for many :D

I really want to have some form of x-ray in the game at some point since it's something i think is really cool. But it will be later and it will most likely be a static video in a menu as you say, making a "real" one would be incredibly difficult.

Reactions: NeedSomeSleep

darius666666

May 8, 2020
I found some kind of weird bug. In character creator i change breasts size, when i start game breasts (and butt) come back to average size. Every other customisation works, only this seem to be bugged.

echo32

Apr 18, 2018
Neat little game. At the moment are the werewolf, werebear, troll, and ogre the only ones with animations?

jammyfrog

Mar 4, 2020
I'd like to request an option to disable the defeat point system and always get raped on defeat. The game already has lots of other toggles for the sex system preferences and disabling death to monsters should be one.

Reactions: Awesome

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
The game is going nicely, the dungeon system is cool, the birthing is well made and i hope the whole pregnancy stuff keeps expanding.
Some bugs i found along the way:
>the waystones keep reseting and giving XP every time you encounter on
>i hit a Drake and it dropped a piece of spoiled meat
>Guiding Light drops FPS by a lot
>after being impregnated the screen became like this:
PREGG.png

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
Question, is something supposed to happen in the birth sequence? Character just lays on the ground until you hit X to skip it.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes