2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
This game needs to win an award.

It should be remembered forever more.

Imagine developing a game for 4 years and it still not going anywhere. That takes dedication to move that slowly. That takes slow burn to previously unseen levels.

This makes AWAM look like a fuck fest.
that bad?

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
This game needs to win an award.

It should be remembered forever more.

Imagine developing a game for 4 years and it still not going anywhere. That takes dedication to move that slowly. That takes slow burn to previously unseen levels.

This makes AWAM look like a fuck fest.
Wow, wait a second they changed the name in that 4 year period so give them some credit.

DannyLucifer

Jul 5, 2018
The dev looks like a huge money grabber. The last few updates had no content at all, they also hid the number of patrons they have just so others can't see how much money they are getting for doing basically nothing. A three-year-old game should not still be in the "beginning" phase. I have seen devs here do 3X more in a year.

Reactions: phreadom

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Don't believe this person because, I just check with a different website for this game and all the comments say their is still no sex at all.

FYI the game was made in 2018 lol.
depends what you define as sex? fucking? no, eating out your mother is there, it is like the last scene that was added, like 2 years ago? then game went dead and now it is just update after update with what?
also a handjob scene.....depends what sex is to you, shoving tongue in mom pussy is sex to some, but yea, very old scene

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
L&P is such a pain that he changed the blanket/bed post/sheets/flooring/rugs/wall/bedside cabinets and lamps/curtains /bookshelf/tv stand/tv and finally the bedroom door and this is just her bloody bedroom

Veibabe

Jul 15, 2021
Don't believe this person because, I just check with a different website for this game and all the comments say their is still no sex at all.

FYI the game was made in 2018 lol.
Clueless lol. There is now. From the context it looks like with a virgin.

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well getting to that sexscene takes a while since has to restart from scratch once again (3rd time i think).

DracoFlaco

Feb 14, 2018
We should have a new tag for something like this that's just a patreon milking tag or something. In the past few years I've seen this get an update so often but nothing being added and everything still being the same buggy mess.. It's almost like yandere dev worked on this.

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes