2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Don't believe this person because, I just check with a different website for this game and all the comments say their is still no sex at all.

FYI the game was made in 2018 lol.
depends what you define as sex? fucking? no, eating out your mother is there, it is like the last scene that was added, like 2 years ago? then game went dead and now it is just update after update with what?
also a handjob scene.....depends what sex is to you, shoving tongue in mom pussy is sex to some, but yea, very old scene

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
L&P is such a pain that he changed the blanket/bed post/sheets/flooring/rugs/wall/bedside cabinets and lamps/curtains /bookshelf/tv stand/tv and finally the bedroom door and this is just her bloody bedroom

Veibabe

Jul 15, 2021
Don't believe this person because, I just check with a different website for this game and all the comments say their is still no sex at all.

FYI the game was made in 2018 lol.
Clueless lol. There is now. From the context it looks like with a virgin.

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well getting to that sexscene takes a while since has to restart from scratch once again (3rd time i think).

DracoFlaco

Feb 14, 2018
We should have a new tag for something like this that's just a patreon milking tag or something. In the past few years I've seen this get an update so often but nothing being added and everything still being the same buggy mess.. It's almost like yandere dev worked on this.

Jeroen

Jun 16, 2017
All saves gone. How the fuck do you make any progress on this game!? Its progress system has been shit for years.

Cherry on top is that UnRen can't be used either. Screw this.

Better off just waiting for a hero that has a savegame with everything finished and just play the game through Replays on the PC in MC's room.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 60 Votes