2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

navetsea

Mar 29, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After loading the script.
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xde in position 7: invalid continuation byte

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 452, in main
game.persistent = renpy.persistent.init()
File "renpy/persistent.py", line 223, in init
filename = os.path.join(renpy.config.savedir, "persistent.new")
File "/home/tom/ab/nightly-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/ntpath.py", line 85, in join
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xde in position 7: invalid continuation byte

Can anyone help me please ?

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
I have some problems with the game when I use my old save I get this when I want to use the PC

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and when I start a new game the incest patch doesn't really work yeah he introduces as mom and aunt but when the beach intro is finished he calls his mom Julia can somebody maybe help

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Hi All, very good game but I am facing continuous crashes making the game unplayable.
kind regards

byskup

Apr 26, 2017
So almost 2 years in development and almost no content so far? And this guy has $24 tier 4 on patreon? seriously this dev has lack of judgement...

• Angry
Reactions: 12EZB

12EZB

Apr 1, 2020
So almost 2 years in development and almost no content so far? And this guy has $24 tier 4 on patreon? seriously this dev has lack of judgement...
maybe it's time to move to another country without 20% VAT, should be less triggering for you.

byskup

Apr 26, 2017
maybe it's time to move to another country without 20% VAT, should be less triggering for you.
OMG you are BRAINS, thank you for the wise suggestion.
Man, I think you lack intelligence. You cant even read between the lines.
God how I hate stupid people:sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Strange, I have played this game until 0.6.3 and now I can't even open release 0.7.1, it just does not start at all.
Here is the log file in case anyone can help me.

Reactions: SNOW 777

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
Fuck this game. The patch doesnt work. The game starts of with MC calling Julia his mom and Emily his sister at the beach. But then after you wake up, its back to just Julia and Emily. Like wtf. Also why cant i enable dev console.

• Haha
Reactions: 12EZB
2.90 star(s) 60 Votes