2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
This is one of those games you play once a year. Takes that long to have enough playable content to make it worthwhile. :HideThePain:

BID DICK

Apr 29, 2020
View attachment 657376

Overview:
Take control of a young man who struggles to find a place in the world and doesn't know what lies before him. Discover people stories around you and your inevitable consecration into a world of crime.
Build relationships with them, knowing what people do and like. Your choices may or may not get you what you desire.

Formerly known as 'Desired Love'

Thread Updated: 2022-11-20
Release Date: 2022-10-30
Developer: VEGA Studio
Censored: No
Version: 0.19
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

it requires full restart of the game. Saves do not work

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - -
Mac
(v0.14): - - - MEGA
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID

Patches:

Extras: WALKTHROUGH -
Full Save v0.10 - FAN SIG

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 247776 View attachment 247777 View attachment 247778 View attachment 247779 View attachment 247780 View attachment 247781 View attachment 247782 View attachment 247783 View attachment 247784 View attachment 247785 View attachment 247786
Game not work bro fixed

tatters

Jul 25, 2018
Lol i like how it takes you to steam to play it and you have to pay for it too. oh im sorry you can play the demo for free. So im going pass on this game if it was fully done and out i would probly spend the money on it but since i been playing these games along enough to know most dev never finish their games or takes many years to finish it up. so good luck on your game hope it turns out great for you.

Reactions: Swizzstick

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
hey guys,
here is the incest patch for the version 0.17.It should work for the newer versions too.Have fun with it :)
Install guide: extract the file into the main folder (where the game exe is)
Edit 20.04.2022: i give up to continue this mod
thank you~ :LOL:

truc0963

Sep 21, 2020
I like the idea, play the demo and if I like it and it's finished I'll buy it (for a "fair" price for what it is).
Because supporting a developer on hope alone. no, no no no no. GT

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
If you where checking online "How to milk money out of patrons", there would certainly be a link to THIS game :sneaky:

Honestly guys and gals, you should not even think about spending money on this rip-off - just my honest opinion.
There are others, much better & sincere dev´s here who really deserve financial support (for actual content delivery).

motoxer

Jul 25, 2017
for what it's worth:
I was able to use steamautocrack (it's on github) to get the v19 game to launch

the patch from gigan does not work with this version (errors)

and the game engine seems to be modified and stripped of some renpy features

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is there any new sex content? Id play it but lost my .17 save.If someone links me theirs Ill take one for the team and play it
well since there wasn't much/at all sex in previous versions doubt it changes. avn without a that matters. quite a accomplishment.

CharlieChingas

Sep 17, 2022
This game has mixed reviews on Steam, the majority of them being negative. I've ignored this one on my Steam account. Not worth even playing for free.

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes