2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
hey guys,
here is the incest patch for the version 0.17.It should work for the newer versions too.Have fun with it :)
Install guide: extract the file into the main folder (where the game exe is)
Edit 20.04.2022: i give up to continue this mod
thank you~ :LOL:

truc0963

Sep 21, 2020
I like the idea, play the demo and if I like it and it's finished I'll buy it (for a "fair" price for what it is).
Because supporting a developer on hope alone. no, no no no no. GT

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
If you where checking online "How to milk money out of patrons", there would certainly be a link to THIS game :sneaky:

Honestly guys and gals, you should not even think about spending money on this rip-off - just my honest opinion.
There are others, much better & sincere dev´s here who really deserve financial support (for actual content delivery).

motoxer

Jul 25, 2017
for what it's worth:
I was able to use steamautocrack (it's on github) to get the v19 game to launch

the patch from gigan does not work with this version (errors)

and the game engine seems to be modified and stripped of some renpy features

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is there any new sex content? Id play it but lost my .17 save.If someone links me theirs Ill take one for the team and play it
well since there wasn't much/at all sex in previous versions doubt it changes. avn without a that matters. quite a accomplishment.

CharlieChingas

Sep 17, 2022
This game has mixed reviews on Steam, the majority of them being negative. I've ignored this one on my Steam account. Not worth even playing for free.

CuddleBear

Jun 9, 2017
Did test it outside of steam before uploading but i guess it still checks and verifies. Have not seen that on a RenPy title before. sad really, guess it just needs to get edited and crached to not check for the steam rights. With how easy it is to edit the RenPy files and recompress the whole game it should be simple to do for someone that knows what they are doing. Still shit they don't add too much content in the end, just wanted to share and failed :ROFLMAO:

00Viole00

May 21, 2022
please help me........While opening WickedParadise.exe file it says YOU WILL NEED A NEW APP TO OPEN THIS STEAM LINK please help me with a solution

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes