2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

lilchina

Jun 20, 2018
19.7 complete power and get scene to call Steve and exit out to main menu wtf???? OH well game over for me. I'll just un ren f this game

AtreaNea

Jan 4, 2018
Judging mostly by the renders (I don't have the energy to replay it for the Nth time), there is some dream with an alien. Other than that I don't see anything that different in it.

I will only add that it seems the developer throws more time mastering and preparing a new interface against the background of the overall development of the story. Too bad I really like the style of the renders.

Markbestmark

Oct 14, 2018
I swear this Dev cracks me up :LOL:...for what the past two or more years, his idea of an update is UI updates and code fixing. That's how you gain interest, nobody cares about story progression or hot scenes, focus on UI and coding and the subscribers will come flooding in :ROFLMAO:
I guess this is the way :geek:

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I got two events for this update: Meeting Nova (Blunt Ablaze) and meeting Steve the next morning. Are there anymore? Also, how do I finish the "Heist preparation: Power" event in this version? Or I have to wait for future update?

Veibabe

Jul 15, 2021
I got two events for this update: Meeting Nova (Blunt Ablaze) and meeting Steve the next morning. Are there anymore? Also, how do I finish the "Heist preparation: Power" event in this version? Or I have to wait for future update?
I'm sure the dev has the power fixed in the latest update as this update is last news bears. But future update? Have you seen the sub count lol.

delta67

May 11, 2018
Game was just released 3 days ago on STEAM for $14.99 early release. The update for this site says STEAM on it and won,t work without ngoing thru STEAM? Hope for his sake the STEAM release doesn't have mistakes like this on. He is more worried about STEAM version than this one.
On steam there is only the 19.4 version, only the 0.92 (12-02-2023 version) with the new one nothing is added more removed like the office for steve and andrew doesn't exist anymore, other places unavailable nothing added, it's a waised of your money is my opinion!

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes