2.90 star(s) 60 Votes
D

Deleted member 1928798

looking through the scripts I have surmised that the 's' is supposed to be an 'a' and julia should just be a 'j' so it looks like j_lvr_a_1

you will have to unren the game then goto game/scripts/Home/home/ff/ff_lvr and edit line 164 in ff_lvr.rpy replace julia_lvr_s_1 with j_lvr_a_1
don't you think it's j_lvr_e_1 ?

Reactions: Toranion
D

Deleted member 1935918

Got so many requests. So, here is my unofficial android port of Desired Love - v0.06.1-SE
Added "Transparent Textbox" & "Hide" button.

Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my

You can if you want.
The app crashes when I go downstairs and talk to the woman, it's impossible to progress in the game.

Reactions: dicksauce

lilchina

Jun 20, 2018
well I ran unren option 1, then option 2. Then i used notepad ++ to edit under \Desired Love\DesiredLove 0.06.1 SE\game\script\Home\home\ff\ff_lvr\ff_lvr.rpy and found and replaced rjulia_lvr_s_1 with j_lvr_a_1 saved file
works for me.

ding1807

Jul 1, 2018
well I ran unren option 1, then option 2. Then i used notepad ++ to edit under \Desired Love\DesiredLove 0.06.1 SE\game\script\Home\home\ff\ff_lvr\ff_lvr.rpy and found and replaced rjulia_lvr_s_1 with j_lvr_a_1 saved file
works for me.
can u maybe pack & upload it? would be very sweet

Thovenaar

Feb 24, 2018
If you have the old version of the game (version 0052) just copy the images folder (game\images) from that version into the new version (0061) . Don't overwrite . and the game should run fine.
Use unren and extract the rpa packages to get the images folders.

D

Deleted member 1928798

Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 11 Feb, 2020
Download it here:

This release support my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)
Base on compressed version from Abhai@F95Zone

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
2.90 star(s) 60 Votes