2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I got a notification that someone rated "Wicked Paradise". I think, "Wait, have I been playing a game called Wicked Paradise? I don't remember that game". I go to the review initially. Still confused, I head to the OP for the thread. I see pictures of models identical to a game I remember, Desired Love. I'm like, "Wait, did Vega reuse models from a previous game when starting Desired Love?" Finally, I see the "Formerly Desired Love" text on the OP.

Facepalm — Ryan Gosling.gif

Still curious why the change, but w/e.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12EZB and Mormont

12EZB

Apr 1, 2020
I got a notification that someone rated "Wicked Paradise". I think, "Wait, have I been playing a game called Wicked Paradise? I don't remember that game". I go to the review initially. Still confused, I head to the OP for the thread. I see pictures of models identical to a game I remember, Desired Love. I'm like, "Wait, did Vega reuse models from a previous game when starting Desired Love?" Finally, I see the "Formerly Desired Love" text on the OP.

View attachment 669613

Still curious why the changed, but w/e.
who cares :LOL:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

View attachment 669613

Still curious why the changed, but w/e.
I believe it was to do with the copyright of the name hence the change.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

12EZB

Apr 1, 2020
Hopefully in another year or two if the game is still being developed it could get a 5 star rating
more often. But with the lack of events and the grind just hitting the forward button to skip time
it's pretty boring. The renders and animations are great, but the game needs a lot more depth
with the storyline.

Plus, how many times do you have to say hi to your "Mom" in the morning in the kitchen or "sister"
at the table for the game to progress? The hint system definitely needs a major overhaul. The UI
could be improved with the MC possibly having a phone to the side of the screen to check
on hints and maybe the level of each NPC in the game.
5 star rating is overrating trash

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I seem to be stuck after morning scene with Emily in my room. Log says she is in her room with laptop in the evening but in evening when I enter her room she is not there. Same with Julia according to log she is cooking Monday, Wednesday and Friday morning and upstairs in the evening but again she is not in the kitchen Wednesday morning and not in her room during evening.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I seem to be stuck after morning scene with Emily in my room. Log says she is in her room with laptop in the evening but in evening when I enter her room she is not there. Same with Julia according to log she is cooking Monday, Wednesday and Friday morning and upstairs in the evening but again she is not in the kitchen Wednesday morning and not in her room during evening.
Try advancing a week later and check on a Thursday I think it was to get Emily.

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
?
?
Somebody got details from that patreon post?

Its not gonna get updates, I would guess, right?

Shame if thats the case ... It wasnt that bad and had a great promise....

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes