2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Magic666

Jul 23, 2017
Could you try this patch.I wrote it for about 5 minutes.I must go to my work now so i can answer when i come back later.It will be around 10:30 pm or 11 pm german time
The Patch is working so far, but it turns Julias and Katherines names to Mom and Aunt

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hey guys,
here is the incest patch for the version 0.17.It should work for the newer versions too.Have fun with it :)
Install guide: extract the file into the main folder (where the game exe is)
Edit 20.04.2022: i give up to continue this mod

Last edited:

rossbach451

Aug 14, 2017
which patch do you use? the one from the op or my? from the op didn´t work since the last version.And my i don´t know if this is working.The big problem is that since the last version i can´t create a complete rpy file from this game so i can´t create an incest patch.
Could you try this patch.I wrote it for about 5 minutes.I must go to my work now so i can answer when i come back later.It will be around 10:30 pm or 11 pm german time
Edit: test please the new file
Works like a champ, my man! gigan to the rescue! Thanks! Guess I need to check the name patch as well!

EDIT: new test patch seems to work!

Reactions: Gandalf78 and gigan

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Works like a champ, my man! gigan to the rescue! Thanks! Guess I need to check the name patch as well!
the test new.zip is a bugfix version.In the other version the patch replace complete the name julia and kathrin to mom and aunt.The new patch version should hopefull fix it.This is for the moment the only solution for this game

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
doesnt even load mate
Can't run game. Was changihg names of .exe files, nothing happen.

can someone help?

View attachment 888240
This game not opening
So I'm not the only one. The game doesn't even open with this release. It never shows up in Windows processes, no log file is created, no traceback, nothing. I've now tried a couple of different downloads from the OP, from both Nopy and Racaty. I haven't had this issue with any other Ren'Py games, so I'm not sure what's going on. Obviously a lot of people were able to run the game and play this latest update; but there are clearly some of us who can't even open it. I suppose I could just wait until the next update, but if anyone has seen this issue and figured out how to get it to actually run, any help would be appreciated.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
How do I advance pass this?

View attachment 890955
That's as far as you can go for now.

So I'm not the only one. The game doesn't even open with this release. It never shows up in Windows processes, no log file is created, no traceback, nothing. I've now tried a couple of different downloads from the OP, from both Nopy and Racaty. I haven't had this issue with any other Ren'Py games, so I'm not sure what's going on. Obviously a lot of people were able to run the game and play this latest update; but there are clearly some of us who can't even open it. I suppose I could just wait until the next update, but if anyone has seen this issue and figured out how to get it to actually run, any help would be appreciated.
I'm not sure if the downloads are different or whatnot but in the folder, there is actually two applications instead of one have you tried both?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
extract the file into the subfolder game
Given the lack of content, is this one even worth modding?

Like correct me if I am wrong, but there isn't really much here, like each update just seems to make it look high production value, but doesn't really add much in the way of more content.

I am one to give devs slack cause shit takes time, but with the amount of time for so little content.... yeah...

would try to confirm for the latest update, but won't let me extract. But going off recent comments I would assume is the same.

Not to mention the latest update has made the game laggy (for me at least). And my comp can handle 4k 120fps, so don't know wtf this game is trying to do that makes it so XD

BDI

May 23, 2017
Since the name of the game has been changed to Wicked Paradise, why is the incest patch still named Desired Love?

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes