2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
Anyone else unable to use UnRen to get the image folder for viewing? I redownloaded the latest version of the game, and the latest UnRen version, no luck.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
No sound effects ... and also it still doesn't have any actual sex scenes. Only foreplay stuff. This site and thse games on here are so frustrating. 1 good game out of 100 garbage games like this.
more frustrating then dumb&dumber "users" posting&liking comments such this?
no-sounds-effects/no-animations troll has started to write&bold more?
hardly can wait for more of your magnificent posting on this "frustrating" site....
is there a MEGA link for pc? the other links won't work for me.
compressed version perhaps?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
is incest patch not coming back? tried the latest one in the OP. they still go by first names. no mention of mom/aunt. iirc, when you meet andrew in the office. he never called him dad either.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
thanks. already finished this update, but i'll hold onto it for next.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
UncleVT hey buddy,
can you maybe relink in the op from the incest patch to this one? because the patch in the op didn´t work create since the last version

Reactions: UncleVT

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
I'm not sure if the post above yours will be of any help? You've downloaded and extracted the game? Seems like there are all sorts of issues no virus warnings or anything with it not opening?
Yes I extracted the game and it didn't help it's just didn't open

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yes I extracted the game and it didn't help it's just didn't open
Did you try opening as Administrator? I wouldn't worry too much about it people have been having all sorts of issues just with opening the game.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
yes I did all the way I can but it didn't work. This is strange.
I'm not sure how else to help when you downloaded it you didn't happen to notice to RenPy applications in the folder did you? as there is the 64bit version and 32 you'll see one has 32 at the end.

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes