2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Log panel broken i start a new game but it's still says i done all things i can do in game...
I think it's a glitch with the saves. I had that issue to started a new game and everything was marked as complete but then I tried it again and it was back to normal not sure how I achieved that might have been a restart and just start a new game straight away instead of loading an old save.

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
Could be your AV that is blocking it then if you have that installed some AV's are picking it up as a virus.
I thought it too but I turned off AV then I wanted to start the game but it still didn't start I said to open the game as win.rar but this article appeared
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After loading the script.
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xc0 in position 7: invalid start byte

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 461, in main
File "renpy/persistent.py", line 223, in init
File "/home/tom/ab/nightly-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/ntpath.py", line 85, in join
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xc0 in position 7: invalid start byte

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I thought it too but I turned off AV then I wanted to start the game but it still didn't start I said to open the game as win.rar but this article appeared
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After loading the script.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 461, in main
File "renpy/persistent.py", line 223, in init
File "/home/tom/ab/nightly-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/ntpath.py", line 85, in join
You opened the game as win.rar? is the game still in the compressed RAR file? if so unzip the file also if you downloaded it from one host and that doesn't work maybe try another one?

graw

Mar 13, 2019
Is this version any different than .7? I followed the .7 walkthrough and can't progress beyond the end of it.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Is this version any different than .7? I followed the .7 walkthrough and can't progress beyond the end of it.
Are you sure you're not confusing the releases, this obe 08.1 was released a month ago so you probably played it already, the new patch 09(?) Is still cooking..

graw

Mar 13, 2019
Are you sure you're not confusing the releases, this obe 08.1 was released a month ago so you probably played it already, the new patch 09(?) Is still cooking..
I don't believe so, this is my first time playing this game and I downloaded this version 0.8.1, and I followed the .7 walkthrough while I played.

derive

May 2, 2018
How do i advance Emily and Julia in 0.8.1? The log says to greet Emily in the living room and talk to Julia while she's cooking in the morning, but nothing changes, just the same dialogue always.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
How do i advance Emily and Julia in 0.8.1? The log says to greet Emily in the living room and talk to Julia while she's cooking in the morning, but nothing changes, just the same dialogue always.
That's all there is for now that dialogue stays the same for everyone no matter how many times you repeat the action.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Could someone please share this through Mega so I can try it out? It looks like a good game, but with my slow bandwidth, the only way I have found I can download a game is through Mega. Thanks to whomever can help.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
2.90 star(s) 60 Votes