2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Is the compressed version the whole game, or is it some partial version? If it's only partial, I don't want to play it. I want to play the whole game.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
no, it couldn't work.
but an old version with an old name works well.
I tried many times and download from all links game wasn't work.
The old version works for you? I don't get why the new one doesn't work. The Mega link from that compressed version should work just fine but keep in mind if you'll probably have to start a new game.

Pranshu

Jun 30, 2020
What the hell is the difference between v6.4 , v7 and v8.1...? I am following the game from v6.4 and i didn't get anything new in v7 and v8.1....wtf

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ron

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Android port????
None that I know of think there was too many issues porting to android.

What the hell is the difference between v6.4 , v7 and v8.1...? I am following the game from v6.4 and i didn't get anything new in v7 and v8.1....wtf
Basically just a rework of the game and not much in the way of story advancement.

I did what you say, but still can't open the file.
Do you have any other way to fix it?
Have you tried running as administrator see if that works? If not why not try the compressed version see if that works.

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
The old version works for you? I don't get why the new one doesn't work. The Mega link from that compressed version should work just fine but keep in mind if you'll probably have to start a new game.
I don't know why it doesn't work.
Even the compressed version doesn't work either.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I don't know why it doesn't work.
Even the compressed version doesn't work either.
Then I've no idea what the problem could be this is a long shot but is everything up to date? Like Directx

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Did this used to be under a different name? Because it starts out like a different game I have played in the past, forgot the name, and ended up deleting it because it hadn't been updated in forever. Or has it always been this name, and I deleted it by mistake a while back? LoL I don't know.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Did this used to be under a different name? Because it starts out like a different game I have played in the past, forgot the name, and ended up deleting it because it hadn't been updated in forever. Or has it always been this name, and I deleted it by mistake a while back? LoL I don't know.
It was originally called Desired Love the name change was made sometime this year. But in terms of content and story, it hasn't had much progression.

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes