2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

AngelGTZ0

Jan 1, 2021
hey guys,
here is the incest patch for the version 0.8.1.It should work for the newer versions too.Have un with it :)
Install guide: extract the file into the main folder (where the game exe is)
What does the bro patch contain? Does the original game have the incest part included?

rikudolazero

Dec 25, 2018
Looks like a heftily watered down The Visit + everyone copycats of each other and MC too, but gender swapped... Without the incest patch and excluding subtitles, it appears like every single relative female character is MC's mother. The MC model itself is way too "old" for what I would consider perfect for incest game (definitely not shota, but in early 20s, not freaking late 30s like he looks in 2nd preview picture).
Thank you so much for your helpful comment about the art of the game, please go fuck yourself. We don't pay anything for it, so if you don't have a helpful comment or advise referring to the content of the story or maybe a wish about future updates, then don't post fucking shit that make developers hate the people of this site. Learn to say thank you when you receive something for free and say please when you wish for something without giving anything in return.

rikudolazero

Dec 25, 2018
Thank you so much to the developer of the game and if you read this, I hope you can continue with the story to give it a proper end that it deserves. Also please I would like for a romance ending for each of the three main characters and hope I can become a patreon after I got a better job this year. Great game love mom and aunt ❤

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes