2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So sorry my friend it didn't work :cry:
I really don't understand why it won't work is it just this game you have issues with? Like I suggested you might have better luck in the troubleshooting thread someone there might be able to workout the issue.

Reactions: SNOW 777

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
I really don't understand why it won't work is it just this game you have issues with? Like I suggested you might have better luck in the troubleshooting thread someone there might be able to work out the issue.
Yes, a little weird.
The first and only game I had a problem with.
I can play all the other games.
How are you doing?
I hope everything ok. :giggle:

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yes, a little weird.
The first and only game I had a problem with.
I can play all the other games.
How are you doing?
I hope everything ok. :giggle:
That is very strange that you only have issues with this game remember there are two versions of the application in the folder make sure you have tried both. I wish you good luck with it I guess if it doesn't work you could always wait for the next update.

Reactions: SNOW 777

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
That is very strange that you only have issues with this game remember there are two versions of the application in the folder make sure you have tried both. I wish you good luck with it I guess if it doesn't work you could always wait for the next update.
yes, I saw that. there is a 32-bit version too but I need 64 bit. even I tried the 32-bit version too. Nothing happened. I will wait for the next update. See you :giggle:

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
sıkıntı neymiş?
Bilemedim oyunda bir sıkıntı olmalı herhalde, açılması için ilave bir yazılım istiyor sanırım. Diğer oyunlarda hiç bir problem yaşamadım şu ana kadar. Hepsi tıkır-tıkır çalışıyor, az da diyil 50- 60 oyundan bahsediyorum hepsi güzelce çalışıyor.

Bunu indir belki sende çalışır. Çalışsa da, çalışmasa da bana yaz belki başka bir çaresini buluruz. Görüşürüz kardeşim kendine iyi bak.

NunyaBiznez

Jan 31, 2020
Reactions: roam;) and SNOW 777

maximus_841

Nov 15, 2020
Here is my unofficial android port of Wicked Paradise - v0.8.1 (Patched)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Grant permission for 2nd persistent save location.

Join my
The game crashes during free roam whenever MC tries to open his PC in his bedroom.

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes