2.90 star(s) 60 Votes
Feb 5, 2018
How to take painkiller from the sink ?
I surf in MC laptop for best massage technique for beginner and its said under construction so i cant do massage scenes ?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
How to trigger this achievement ?

Gifted Kid (Speak with Katherine and learn about her gift)
I don't think that's achievable yet I'm up to date with all the content and that is still locked for me
How to take painkiller from the sink ?
I surf in MC laptop for best massage technique for beginner and its said under construction so i cant do massage scenes ?
If you click on the sink look at the top right they are behind the container with the blue lid, The massage stuff is also as far as you can go for now will probably be in future updates.

Reactions: Rizky Rakhmadani

FatBoizSlim

Jan 10, 2020
Did v0.8.1 actually brought some content?
I remember playing this game long time ago and I was following the progress but every update brought some fixes and zero content.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Did v0.8.1 actually brought some content?
I remember playing this game long time ago and I was following the progress but every update brought some fixes and zero content.
I think it was more cosmetic issues as I haven't seen any new content hopefully we get something in the next update.

Reactions: FatBoizSlim

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I think it was more cosmetic issues as I haven't seen any new content hopefully we get something in the next update.
Yeah, that sucks, I really liked the game. Let's hope that we actually get some new content in the next update. :)
Better chances to win jack-pot on lottery, or something, than for that to happens, sadly enough.
This game is clinically dead for some time now.
Yet miracles do happen, very very veeery rarely, yet still...

FatBoizSlim

Jan 10, 2020
Better chances to win jack-pot on lottery, or something, than for that to happens, sadly enough.
This game is clinically dead for some time now.
Yet miracles do happen, very very veeery rarely, yet still...
Yeah I know, this game didn't get any content for a long time and it's a shame 'cause it's a good game in my opinion.

Reactions: Abhai
Feb 5, 2018
I don't think that's achievable yet I'm up to date with all the content and that is still locked for me

If you click on the sink look at the top right they are behind the container with the blue lid, The massage stuff is also as far as you can go for now will probably be in future updates.
Thank you already finished the game, the scene movement laggy so much and MC never penetrated anygirl such waste of times

Reactions: Mormont

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
Abandoned? Six months already without updating. Only the scammer ICSTOR has such no marked privileges.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The dev's patreon doesn't show how many patrons he has, but I pretty sure he doesn't have nowhere near the same amout of patrons that ICSTOR has. ICSTOR has more than enough money to release a decent sized update every 2 to 3 months. A lot of devs don't even work on their games full time because they don't make enough money on patreon. Not every dev is making thousands of dollars every month.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Abandoned? Six months already without updating. Only the scammer ICSTOR has such privileges.
Every dev has such privileges, as long as he communicates, post previews etc...
Knowing there are people(?) as happy as pigs in the fresh mud only by seeing banners/teasers and similar nsfw stuff related to the "update", actually it is rather surprising there are only few devs exploiting those things, at least for now:BootyTime:

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
The renders are amazing, but the screen keeps flickering black when I interact with stuff and the writing is pretty shit.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Wwhy he doesnt show his patreon count? maybe he has a lot of patreons so why should i support :) people need to know
He hid his patreon count a while back I guess he just wants to keep it private I think there must have been around 300+ at the time of it being hidden so not sure if there are more or less now.

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
He hid his patreon count a while back I guess he just wants to keep it private I think there must have been around 300+ at the time of it being hidden so not sure if there are more or less now.
i think more people would subscribe to his patreon if people knew how much patreons he have :)

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
Someone knows why the animations are so laggy? i just have this problem with this game, in other games animations are fine

Reactions: grandal wow

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Any ideas on how to unlock the gallery? I see there doesn't appear to be a mod, but sometimes it's as simple as modifying a .rpy file.

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes