COPID

Jun 29, 2018
Is there any chance that Negomi will become Oiran?,I hope to see Nekomi as Oiran in the future.
Sorry if the language is not good, I'm not very good at English. Oh, if possible I would also like to see Otsu as Oiran.

Last edited:

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
Love the old version girls models. This version seems they look more chubby/ not as beautiful as old version.
and do not forget that the new girls they all look the same, just pay attention to their faces

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Disappointing almost absolutely nothing update, outside of Nekomi scene
This is an update I did for my patrons after ~1 week of release during the Cristmas holiday week.
Did you expect a new 1-hour update made in that short amount of time? It fixed some big issues and added a couple of nice events. Read the changelog what is added.

I played 0.1.4 and I can't load my saves. Load is grayed out as in no saves found
Transfer save folder from the game folder to a new folder.

Last edited:

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
So how does this relate to the original Wicked Rouge because I'm still playing it and it's a game I've always loved. Is this the same story or a continuation? I hope this doesn't come across as a stupid question because I'm really interested in playing this game too but I don't want my experience to be spoiled. Great looking renders by the way.

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
please add saves, thhis game is soo long and i lost my saves T_T happy new year for everybody <3 <3

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
Mr Devloper. Why do the girls take too long to wake up? They only do one round in one night, Does not make sence.

Beside these new one is SHIT. Bring back the old one

Reactions: fidless

Burai

Oct 1, 2017
iirc the game used to have skill decay and I was wondering if that is still around. It was kinda frustrating to have that type of mechanic when this game is already quite grindy

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
For anyone who has genuine questions about technical difficulties or the game, please join our . I'll gladly help anyone who needs help.
Also, most questions were answered multiple times in previous pages here.
We'll continue working on the game and deliver good content in the coming months 100%.
Thank you for playing!

Last edited:
Reactions: -Mithril-

Prinplup

Aug 6, 2016
Strange that plugins.js appears to contain actual code - it feels weird to have code there rather than in the actual plugin/* files. May I humbly suggest reconsidering while the game is still small enough to refactor?

Reactions: Gabaw
3.60 star(s) 40 Votes