wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Now imagine going to every girls room to click a couple of buttons when eventually you'll have 8-12 oirans to manage at the time.

The instant text was removed because it caused issues. I'll be looking into how to speed up all text speed options by 50% eventually.
Will you add more heroins or only 3 will be there

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Will you add more heroins or only 3 will be there
v0.4.0 & v0.5.0 will add 2 additional oirans. Two more are also planned to be added throughout the side quests. Planning to add at least 8-12. Or more, we will see. I reworked mechanics to support up to 32 oirans easily.

Last edited:

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
v0.4.0 & v0.5.0 will add 2 additional oirans. Two more are also planned to be added throughout the side quests. Planning to add at least 8-12. Or more, we will see. I reworked mechanics to support up to 32 oirans easily.
Not my place to ask but by Oiran you mean girls we will train and educate like Fudeyo and the sisters? Or will they just be background characters (I think the old version had something like that)?

And concerning the sisters, do you plan to make them do non-Oiran work since they got kind of forced to do it and since some players including myself don't plan to make them work as Oirans?
I personally will make them do dance shows once it will be implemented but I just wanted to know.

Reactions: Wirrerr

Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
Oh! I was gonna try the original for this game a while back, but stopped because I already didn't want to set the 2 first girls as oirans, and it was killing my mood. However I suppose I will try it again when the refined version is finished. What are the main differences? Like what direction was the original going in, that this one won't be going in?

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
oh not oirans I mean heroines like otsu and kisayo. I hope we can add guren later

Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
Consider it an alternative version. It's all-new content.
Original never was intended to become more than a basic brothel train/serve game, but as development progressed, I added more features and designed the story, but it lacked flow and quality as expected from someone with no experience in writing. It was very disjointed in parts and lacked depth.
Also, it was very visually limited as I didn't know how to work/port with objects back then, plus didn't know how to animate scenes and had a low resolution which hide many fine details I spent time working on for the scenes and environments.
With this version, we take what made WR fun to play and changed the direction of the story to flow better and feel more professional and connected with game systems plus the story. Basically, the idea is the same, but it's a new improved game.
actually nevermind, I think I found my answer!

Wirrerr

Sep 29, 2018
Not my place to ask but by Oiran you mean girls we will train and educate like Fudeyo and the sisters? Or will they just be background characters (I think the old version had something like that)?

And concerning the sisters, do you plan to make them do non-Oiran work since they got kind of forced to do it and since some players including myself don't plan to make them work as Oirans?
I personally will make them do dance shows once it will be implemented but I just wanted to know.
I'm curious about the same thing, it bothered me in the old game, that even if I chose for Saka and Yura not to work as Orians the game would still force them to have their first client.
I would like to have a choice to make girls with a story that our character can connect on a personal level (and be intimate) do non-prostitute work and let some faceless background characters be our money makers. (I would rather use save editor for money than see poor Saka, Yura or Mai laying unconscious with sperm coming out of their mouths, my heart is too gentle for this business xd)
It would be great if the game would address and have a patch if we chose an Orian to not serve customers, but perform music, dance, do maid work instead. The old one had events where a girl would cry because a customer was rough with her despite being on rest or reserve from day one.
Maybe we could have a poll to see what the community think: "should the game have a patch where we chose specific Orians to not work as prostitutes, instead do other work around The Red Petal"

Kenn987

Aug 30, 2020
I like the change in terms of story and freedom to choose how you manage the girls. Mc also feels more grounded compared to the old version.. but i have to say the new character models for the heroines and oirans is slightly disappointing. Maybe i'm just not used to it yet but after looking at it again, girls like Saka, Kisayo and Fudeyo looked prettier in the old story. It is a bit of a shame, especially for Kisayo she was really one of the best looking hs models then. I just hoped you kept at least their designs even if you changed some things like their personality and stuff, seeing as how you easily kept the MC and some other characters' design.. But overall, goodluck to this new project of yours i hope the main heroines get featured more this time around seeing as how in the old version they barely appear in scenes with the main character.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

RedRidingWolf

Jul 24, 2018
Hi. Ran into an issue. After selling stuff in the city I came back to my office and the screen froze up. Also the first item to sell in the store still have the -/+ bug, strange thing here the second item calculation is allright ^^

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 1, 2017
I remember trying on the first WR game and the characters in this one looks better. Hope the fights with lovely Nekomi by my side gets more attention later on (new skills, counter/guard/sword stances).
+ More fluid story atm compared to old WR
+ Better looking characters and new one's making an apearrance from the start
++ Fights made really goody impression. Cant wait to see more
+++ Swinging both ways Fudeyo's sticky fingers behaviour (hope they get more "air time" in the future)
+++ Music
++++ Kisayo's and Nekomi's behaviour/personalities

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
hello i just started this version of the game and noticed that sakas bush is off center when the sisters are in the room after having tried to give a blowjob to the mc.

Indexless

Aug 25, 2017
It's basically split up into two categories which are heroines and oirans (prostitutes). The heroines are not prostitutes, so yes there are exceptions.
I thought the intent was to make it so you can choose which girls become prostitutes? So every girl could be a prostitute or a heroine depending on which you want them to be? Make the girls you don't want for yourself work as a prostitute and keep the girls you want just for you as heroines.

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
I thought the intent was to make it so you can choose which girls become prostitutes? So every girl could be a prostitute or a heroine depending on which you want them to be? Make the girls you don't want for yourself work as a prostitute and keep the girls you want just for you as heroines.
No, 3 of the girls have a visible 'Love' stat. Those girls will never be prostitutes/oirans. They are your LIs. I think the dev already explained it quite well in the Dev notes and on this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/wicked-rouge-refine-v0-2-0-public-fidless.102703/#post-7161439

Indexless

Aug 25, 2017
No, 3 of the girls have a visible 'Love' stat. Those girls will never be prostitutes/oirans. They are your LIs. I think the dev already explained it quite well in the Dev notes and on this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/wicked-rouge-refine-v0-2-0-public-fidless.102703/#post-7161439
Eh, so if you want romance stuff with a designated prostitute girl, get fucked. If you want prostitution and training scenes with one of the designated heroines, get fucked. Sounds like a dumb decision to me when you can just give scenes to all girls and simply let the player chose where they go, sounds like that would be a more worthwhile design direction rather than having a metric shit ton of generic prostitutes. Quantity vs quality and all that. It's a brothel sim game, trying to pander to people who want nothing but vanilla romance is a dumb thing to do in the first place. You can't have your cake and eat it too. But that's just my opinion on it, still going to play the game regardless.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Good plan. Now why do you find it a problem?

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes