fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Played since the first incarnation of WR and trying to do this one no cheats and such.

But with the customers being randomized for stat needs at this point I have nobody who can do anything and got one girl to go and then she got tired, and sick right after (twice). Cant train anybody as now only have one girl and im just losing money every night and cant even hire regular orians apparently. If I stop to train im STILL losing money as zero girls are working. So yea I can't say its playable unless your cheating yourself grands of gold.

Which if its done on purpose to get people to pleadge to higher tier is a VERY shitty thing todo. Hoping something changes how game starts you off, least get some regular orians form the start so your not going negative
Sick customers have a chance to make girls sick. You need a hotspring to reduce the chance only to 25%.
Rough customers have a chance to make sick. You need high "rough sex" to reduce the chance. Unlocking the talent resist sex exhaust completely. But it is bugged and girls still get sick. That's something I'll fix for the next update.
*read customers description.

Low energy reduces exp/profit %, and also increases chances for girl get sick. Keep energy 50%+ for optimal profits. Going below 30% increases the chances to get sick.

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Ya know seen WR around for some time here didn't realize someone was doing a remake after the first one kind of up n died. as for me playing this one sadly not as like the other it has a Asian male graphic for the main character nothing against Asians just I'm not and don't care to have to see a Asian man's dick when i play (which one would why i would find having to see a white man's dick any better) however the point is i just can't see myself in the story and that is usually what ruins any game for me.

also, you say it's a VN but that's not the case it's a game, huge difference between a VN and a Game. a VN is a story with choices n that's pretty much it, a game has actual game play stuff you can do other thin click dialogue all day. (take what i say with a grain of salt. i am particularly bias towards VNs, so don't let what this ass hat has to say discourage anyone from liking VNs)

as someone was saying about not having the funds to hire a full programming staff, one would imagine any person making a game will do it for one of 2 reasons, first being to make money and the second is that of a labor of love. if its the first then yea if you expect anyone to pay for this later on, then get ust to people complaining and do hire some people so you're not one of those chepos that make crap games and expect people to pay top dollar for crap. that said if its the second then everyone else STFU let them make a game and enjoy what you're getting for free (also, taking a stance like this towards people who you are letting enjoy your free game means you can't at any time make a dime, less you want the well earn and deserved scorn and harassment of everyone)

and as usual sorry for my 2c

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Ya know seen WR around for some time here didn't realize someone was doing a remake after the first one kind of up n died. as for me playing this one sadly not as like the other it has a Asian male graphic for the main character...
Character model is the same. Hair model is different.
As for the rest of your comment, the demand was to destroy story narative and add x10 workload on us basically.

Reactions: GolemFive

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
Sick customers have a chance to make girls sick. You need a hotspring to reduce the chance only to 25%.
Rough customers have a chance to make sick. You need high "rough sex" to reduce the chance. Unlocking the talent resist sex exhaust completely. But it is bugged and girls still get sick. That's something I'll fix for the next update.
*read customers description.

Low energy reduces exp/profit %, and also increases chances for girl get sick. Keep energy 50%+ for optimal profits. Going below 30% increases the chances to get sick.
Had no choice but try. Every other customer wanted too high stats that im in NO possible way gonna have at start of game without cheating it all to S.
Either im losing money cuz I dont have em work to train, or I train them before work but then that above 50% is NOT gonna happen so get sick and again lose money. Lost both sisters to sickness with Ky already being sick.

Also if dont have more than one girl theres no point in doing services im seeing cuz that cooldown they have takes up half the clock if its one girl :/

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Had no choice but try. Every other customer wanted too high stats that im in NO possible way gonna have at start of game without cheating it all to S.
Either im losing money cuz I dont have em work to train, or I train them before work but then that above 50% is NOT gonna happen so get sick and again lose money. Lost both sisters to sickness with Ky already being sick.

Also if dont have more than one girl theres no point in doing services im seeing cuz that cooldown they have takes up half the clock if its one girl :/
You get plenty of $, in the beginning, allowing you to train the 2 other oirans up to B ranks. You can also boost exp/rest % with a couple of upgrades or establishment room buildings. That's enough for mid-range rep to spawn only average requirement customers. You also get them sick intentionally by allowing them to get tired. You also train them at reduced exp % by having low EN and probably low mood which is why it takes longer for you to train them.

And also, remember.

tip_999999.png

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020

Here's a strat that worked for me, assuming that all available girls will work as oirans.

First, when you are able to start working set Fudeyo and Yura as oirans (keep in mind that the sisters are basically interchangeable for this strategy).
Then set Saka to study, you'll need to reach B in general skills. Set her to autorest.
During the day, do sex train with Yura once or twice, depending on her mood (you don't want her too tired or moody). Spend the rest of the action points training Saka.

With this setup (2 girls working, one studying) you'll be getting an approximate 1,5 clients per night, which isn't ideal but will keep you afloat and earning small amounts every night. You'll need to avoid clients with the rough sex trait like the plague, and be wary of clients with the sick trait. Also keep some stock of food and drinks.
Rest the girls when their mood is meh and their energy is near half, you don't want it to be less than half ever.

As for upgrades, first it's the office (10% income) once and then the master bedroom twice (25% sex experience).
For items, you'll need the towels and the artifacts that help with studying. You'll consider buying them when Kisayo comes through with 30000 coins.
For talents, you'll need the talent that cuts down on the waiting time and the ones that boost studying and sex learning, and the rest at your discretion.
Keep in mind you'll have to have ~5000 coins as reserve, so that you have something to keep you alive if things go south.
As for night services, if Yura can serve the client, have her do it. Only exception to that is if the client's budget is over 500 coins, in which case Fudeyo should serve.

After Saka reaches general skills B, switch her role with Yura until Yura reaches S+. Slowly do sexual training with Saka as well.
When Yura reaches S+ and has all sexual skills at 100%, reach S+ with Saka until she maxes out everything. After the sisters max out, set Fudeya to study until she reaches S+ in everything. Then upgrade the lobby so that every girl can work at the same time.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Here's a strat that worked for me, assuming that all available girls will work as oirans.

First, when you are able to start working set Fudeyo and Yura as oirans (keep in mind that the sisters are basically interchangeable for this strategy).
Then set Saka to study, you'll need to reach B in general skills. Set her to autorest.
During the day, do sex train with Yura once or twice, depending on her mood (you don't want her too tired or moody). Spend the rest of the action points training Saka.

With this setup (2 girls working, one studying) you'll be getting an approximate 1,5 clients per night, which isn't ideal but will keep you afloat and earning small amounts every night. You'll need to avoid clients with the rough sex trait like the plague, and be wary of clients with the sick trait. Also keep some stock of food and drinks.
Rest the girls when their mood is meh and their energy is near half, you don't want it to be less than half ever.

As for upgrades, first it's the office (10% income) once and then the master bedroom twice (25% sex experience).
For items, you'll need the towels and the artifacts that help with studying. You'll consider buying them when Kisayo comes through with 30000 coins.
For talents, you'll need the talent that cuts down on the waiting time and the ones that boost studying and sex learning, and the rest at your discretion.
Keep in mind you'll have to have ~5000 coins as reserve, so that you have something to keep you alive if things go south.
As for night services, if Yura can serve the client, have her do it. Only exception to that is if the client's budget is over 500 coins, in which case Fudeyo should serve.

After Saka reaches general skills B, switch her role with Yura until Yura reaches S+. Slowly do sexual training with Saka as well.
When Yura reaches S+ and has all sexual skills at 100%, reach S+ with Saka until she maxes out everything. After the sisters max out, set Fudeya to study until she reaches S+ in everything. Then upgrade the lobby so that every girl can work at the same time.
You can also train one girl to cover 2-3 general skills and the other to cover the others. This way they can switch between the clients they're trained to serve. It's not necessary to make 1 girl "jack of all trades" immediately.
Also, yes. Long cooldown is intentional with the plan to increase the number of oirans. Each oiran should be able to serve 2-3 customers per night.
You can reduce the cooldown by half with talents and I probably will add some kind of upgrade to increase night service time by some %.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
When I saw a new Wicked Rogue update out, I was super exited to play it.

Not gonna lie... when I found out it was a remake, I was a bit disappointed. :(
I just finished the latest update of Pale Carnations (Great Game!!) that drew inspiration from this game and was super excited for this.

I don't like to play games that just came out, and normally wait at least 6 months before starting a game. (Works like a charm since my number of abandoned games is now quite a low % of games played for me)

I look forward to start this game again, but I think I will wait till middle of the year before I start this again.

Best of luck to the Dev team!! I hope the rewrite is a worthy successor to the original!

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
OMG tell me about, i do that too i wont play anything unless its super awesome or had at least more then 10 updates so far as i was on a trend at playing something only to see it get abandoned 2-3 months later. whats worse as covid really cuased a lot of games to get abandoned even know most that make games were at home to work on them you would think there would have been less of this one game in particular i heard the sol developer on it passed away do to covid was very sad he died less worse the game wont ever get completed.

aside from all that its sad to hear those are the only graphic options well wont be the first game i still haven't played depravity or corruption for the very same reason, guess im just a picky gamer perv.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
I leave a review once i've dived in the meat of the game but just wanted to say having played the original and now the prologue of this one the beginning of new version is much better narratively. Things flow a lot better and characters are introduced in a more organic manner. Overall great work on refining the beginning of the game pulls you in much better than the original

Rodita

May 22, 2017
I remember play it... But please don't you dare use Windows 7 or lower because the texture are so bad and not well emplemented that makes me scary to play it... My salvation is only the DirectX11 Emulator, since OpenGL don't work well on my PC, never tested in new PCs but i guess this maybe work better...

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018

I basically followed this and it worked well, though I mixed it up later on. Don't neglect the entertainment rooms, those things rake in profit as long as you keep the food and drinks supplied.

tricksyg

Sep 26, 2019
Dont worry about the whiners Fidless, the game is easy compared to the original WR. 30 days in, i have 12k gold and the girls are B+ in everything, soon above 50% in all types of sex too..

PS: I really like this new release. Writing and story really improved and the girls models are great too!

mistyeyes

Feb 5, 2019
Wonderful game. I like the management and combat system. Expect diversity in the development of different girls. Thank you!

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
I reviewed this game early last year based on the old game a with a 5 star rating. The cost of maintaince were set based on the the income and it was good to play

The new one (Refine) management setings are hopless .
1. The Oiran fuck 1 men a night especialy the 2 sisters & and sleep)
2 . If they run for 2 days in a row .. They fall sick and take 3 to 4 days off.
3. Avarage daily cost for running is $1200. the only other income is the entertainment house,

How are you sapos to run it?. No Fuck house can run especily paying the Oiran 250+ gold per day. ( after a B class training) ?
Reset the settings ... to make it more enjoyable building the bussiness to profitably. Other wise bring the old settings .. it was better to build it up.

The only option I have is to cheat ... which has no chalenge

Last edited:

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
I reviewed this game early last year based on the old game a with a 5 star rating. The cost of maintaince were set based on the the income and it was good to play

The new one (Refine) management setings are hopless .
1. The Oiran fuck 1 men a night especialy the 2 sisters & and sleep)
2 . If they run for 2 days in a row .. They fall sick and take 3 to 4 days off.
3. Avarage daily cost for running is $1200. the only other income is the entertainment house,

How are you sapos to run it?. No Fuck house can run especily paying the Oiran 250+ gold per day. ( after a B class training) ?
Reset the settings ... to make it more enjoyable building the bussiness to profitably. Other wise bring the old settings .. it was better to build it up.

The only option I have is to cheat ... which has no chalenge
It's not balanced yet. . .

The best recommendation is to wait for the next update. If you're hellbent on playing before that, then you need to realize that once Kisayo gives you 30,000 coins you need to immediately buy the entertainment rooms and the stage. Those 2 things alone will give you decent income.

My advice would be (once you start the game) to sell a few potions to have 4000 coins to buy the item that gives 20% spirituality bonus from general skill training, and then to have the 2 inexperienced girls purely studying that and resting, while Fudeyo works once a night. Don't steal anything, because there is no way to gain reputation, so if you lose any, you'll be fucked.

Once Kisayo gives you the coins, buy the entertainment rooms, stage, gardens, and whatever else you want. The 2 inexperienced girls shouldn't be doing anything except studying since, in the refined version, the girls are useless until they get higher sexual training (Pleasure/Anal/Rough Sex/Service) because otherwise they will fail, get sick and be off for several days which is catastrophic. Also, make sure you always have booze and food for the customers.

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes