Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
It's not balanced yet. . .

The best recommendation is to wait for the next update. If you're hellbent on playing before that, then you need to realize that once Kisayo gives you 30,000 coins you need to immediately buy the entertainment rooms and the stage. Those 2 things alone will give you decent income.

My advice would be (once you start the game) to sell a few potions to have 4000 coins to buy the item that gives 20% spirituality bonus from general skill training, and then to have the 2 inexperienced girls purely studying that and resting, while Fudeyo works once a night. Don't steal anything, because there is no way to gain reputation, so if you lose any, you'll be fucked.

Once Kisayo gives you the coins, buy the entertainment rooms, stage, gardens, and whatever else you want. The 2 inexperienced girls shouldn't be doing anything except studying since, in the refined version, the girls are useless until they get higher sexual training (Pleasure/Anal/Rough Sex/Service) because otherwise they will fail, get sick and be off for several days which is catastrophic. Also, make sure you always have booze and food for the customers.
Thanks great as long as its not set up yet. Also look at some of the cost of repairing are 5 digits like the loby ... best if they are broken down with 4 digit dollars.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I reviewed this game early last year based on the old game a with a 5 star rating. The cost of maintaince were set based on the the income and it was good to play

The new one (Refine) management setings are hopless .
1. The Oiran fuck 1 men a night especialy the 2 sisters & and sleep)
2 . If they run for 2 days in a row .. They fall sick and take 3 to 4 days off.
3. Avarage daily cost for running is $1200. the only other income is the entertainment house,

How are you sapos to run it?. No Fuck house can run especily paying the Oiran 250+ gold per day. ( after a B class training) ?
Reset the settings ... to make it more enjoyable building the bussiness to profitably. Other wise bring the old settings .. it was better to build it up.

The only option I have is to cheat ... which has no chalenge
The game is playable with 2-3k profit a day, but I specifically added a warning for people like you to not expect to reach the end game during what is like just the game's intro (you are not supposed to be unlocking 40k upgrades yet).

1601791_tip_999999.png

But thank you for review bombing. You're doing great!
You probably would be even happier if I had disabled the game after the story ended.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ryusai and Reij

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
I see you did provision for the compaliants ,,, But one thing you have to know is that we have played the first release and the most exciting part of these is the management, You should have sort that out before releasing it. The rest of the game is just novel which is straight forward. Anyway you doing great

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I see you did provision for the compaliants ,,, But one thing you have to know is that we have played the first release and the most exciting part of these is the management, You should have sort that out before releasing it. The rest of the game is just novel which is straight forward. Anyway you doing great
It's called gradual story progression and work in progress.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reij

LJRibbons

May 5, 2020
I played the original and enjoyed it and am enjoying this one.

I have reached the end of current content and am working on purchasing all available rooms (stage etc) and leaving them at level 1 for the tme being.

As for the Management screen/orians working nights I do not have any problems with it as what I do is have 2 orians work nightly (I alternate between Yura/Saka workin along with Fureyo and apols if got her name wrong) for 3 or 4 nights then I rest them for a day then start again and wih the sisters whichever one I have working that night I do a bit of sex training in the day with them

Client wise, any client who comes who is sick or wants rough sex is dismissed and evn doing that at the stage I am at now both girls can do 2 clients each (if enough clients)

Keep up the good work

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I played the original and enjoyed it and am enjoying this one.

I have reached the end of current content and am working on purchasing all available rooms (stage etc) and leaving them at level 1 for the tme being.

As for the Management screen/orians working nights I do not have any problems with it as what I do is have 2 orians work nightly (I alternate between Yura/Saka workin along with Fureyo and apols if got her name wrong) for 3 or 4 nights then I rest them for a day then start again and wih the sisters whichever one I have working that night I do a bit of sex training in the day with them

Client wise, any client who comes who is sick or wants rough sex is dismissed and evn doing that at the stage I am at now both girls can do 2 clients each (if enough clients)

Keep up the good work
This is exactly how it should work.
2-3 girls serving 2-3 customers/night is enough for now.
Eventually, there'll be 4-6 girls soon. It'll make more sense why each girl can't serve 10 customers/night.
You'll have to choose considering their special traits and customers' needs/special needs for body and personality traits.

It's just disappointing when people nitpick one or two things out of the whole bag and scrutinize the game ignoring all the other content or even what's told in the game and without seeing a bigger picture. Kind of like what I wrote a few days before.

Last edited:

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
I find the current brothel management very easy and the changes as taking a lot of fun. The author apparently felt there was too much grind in the previous version and focused on VN but went the other way.
Saka and Yura are inexperienced oirans, so they should start with average general skills D and it is up to the player to decide which skills to develop.
Kisayo's money is enough for a full Red Petal renovation. Why was this introduced?

Reputation progress is a separate topic. You can train one of the sisters every day, the other oirans are constantly sick and the brothel does not lose its reputation, although the clients are not served (ordinary Yujo removed)

Overall, I like the game. I took the changes in the appearance of female characters with disbelief (to put it mildly) because I found them very well done. After playing the Refine version for a short time, I don't notice these changes anymore. However, it is a pity to waste the previous characters. Please use them in another game or sell them at the market in Hana City :)

As for the changes in story, I will wait with the assessment. I hope for an interesting story with difficult choices, a story in which there is no black and white, but different shades of gray.

As for the Red Petal management, I would like to ask for HARD mode :)

Last edited:

sbkblr69

Oct 10, 2021
oh no not for her ...Nekomi is sword fighter not an MILF or whore . why big boobs for her .. lol she could be care full or her sword may cut her tits

Rakija

Jun 12, 2017
@
fidless

I played the first version and was very satisfied with content and story.Maybe a bit too grindy to increase girl stats and get enough money for upgrades but all in all good game.I will try this version soon.
ps: If its possible plz don't call courtesans Oirans.Regular courtesans were called yuujo. Oiran is highest status in pleasure house and it can only be achieved through lots of years in training .Usually one pleasure house cant aford more than one Oiran.Or if we want to translate it to game language a girl with best stats and a few selected rich customers who can afford her.Maybe its not a bad idea to give girls a goal towards becoming Oiran through training and education.Something they can compete or strive for.Maybe if they achieve certain ranks in their stats (S for example) they can become Oiran and choose their own customers.
and for the end a little guideline :
Best luck on your game.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
It's not balanced yet. . .

The best recommendation is to wait for the next update. If you're hellbent on playing before that, then you need to realize that once Kisayo gives you 30,000 coins you need to immediately buy the entertainment rooms and the stage. Those 2 things alone will give you decent income.

My advice would be (once you start the game) to sell a few potions to have 4000 coins to buy the item that gives 20% spirituality bonus from general skill training, and then to have the 2 inexperienced girls purely studying that and resting, while Fudeyo works once a night. Don't steal anything, because there is no way to gain reputation, so if you lose any, you'll be fucked.

Once Kisayo gives you the coins, buy the entertainment rooms, stage, gardens, and whatever else you want. The 2 inexperienced girls shouldn't be doing anything except studying since, in the refined version, the girls are useless until they get higher sexual training (Pleasure/Anal/Rough Sex/Service) because otherwise they will fail, get sick and be off for several days which is catastrophic. Also, make sure you always have booze and food for the customers.

You actually just need to pay more attention to who the girls are servicing.

There are 2 types of guests you should avoid like the plague for a long time. Any guest that is sick and any guest that likes rough sex.

Otherwise, if you use Fudeyo and one of the sisters as oirans to service men you can make profit while you upgrade the red pedal. The other girl should be trained until she's a B in everything, then swap the sisters. You should let any of the girls rest as soon as they're at half energy, I tend to train the one studying in some sex activity twice a day and the other once a day, though on days when they're resting I'll train them 3 times.

Once you have a girl that is very high in rough sex training, she can start taking guests into that, and never really let Fudeyo work them. As far as upgrading the Red Pedal, I recommend getting the entertainment room upgraded asap, then the office so you can make a fair bit of money, then work on increasing things that improve the girls education. Things that help are talents for decreasing the rest time between guests for the working girls and talents that increase study for the studying girl. Fill in the garden when it's noticably cheaper than other upgrades. Guest rooms are a bit more income and are fairly cheap but don't go crazy as you need maids to maintain them. Entertainment rooms rake in the cash as long as you have to food and drinks always available.

Finally, when you get around to maxing out the hot springs then you can start servicing sick guests and unless you're very unlucky they won't get sick.

I kept playing just because I was enjoying the whole system, my girls are all S+, all the rooms are maxed out except the ones that increase oirans as we only have 3 and even with no girls working I make 5k minimum a night. With all 3 girls working on a weekend I can make 15k in a night. No use of cheats.

ryusai

Apr 10, 2018
I played the game for a couple of hours.
It is clear that dev put a lot of work in it : music is really nice, characters are gorgeous, even males characters are nice (and we all know that it is pretty hard to create nice male characters with Illusion games).

I really liked the writing too.

If I may, I would like to suggest some QoL improvements :

Add a "General Market" button in Locations when you are in the Office. It should save some clicks (actually, in order to go to the Market, you have to click on "City Map" then "Shops" then General Store).​
Add an "Office" button in the General Store window and the Red Petal building management. Again, it should save some clicks.​
Remove the "Management" button in the Office. Management menu could be accessible while clicking on the Girls portraits at the top.​
In "Management" window, display the bonus to General Skills (given by improvements and talents) for the Girls.​
In "Management" window, in "Biography", add a list of gifts liked by the Girls, when MC has chosen the right gift.​
When clicking on "End Day", add a warning if there are still AP available for sex training. I missed the fact that you could sex train the Girls during daytime... I thought you could not combine sex training and others activities.​
For General Skill training (or Sex training), add a bonus if multiple Girls train the same Skill ?​
Add a feature to auto-buy some stuff when it goes under some values : for example, auto buy food when there is less than 2 food. Or auto-buy gifts for Oirans when they are available at the Store. This feature could be an unlock, tied to your reputation.​

And I spotted two typos :

In "Management" window, "Overview" tab. The tooltip for "Auto-Rest" has two typos : "Set Oiran to rest automaticly (automatically) once (...) are bellow (below) 50%"

Congrats on that game, i really love the aesthetics of it. Can't wait enough for the next version:)

Reactions: fidless

djavgounchained

Dec 11, 2020
I think the best management tips is to notice the importance of other rooms income. After that we can have plenty of time to train the girls. Stealing is also good at the very beginning.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
What's the expected update schedule for this game, does anyone know?

I assume it's months from now, but despite the game telling me to stop, I was having fun training up my Oirans, so now they're maxed out. Looking forward to more stuff to mess with.

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
Dear game developer, I dont understand why you abandoned previous version of the game. In my opinion it was much, much, much better then current one. And I am not speaking about content. Previous version, was more fluent and beautiful then this one. It had diversity (girls looks vise), vibrant colors and some unique charm, but this one, "remake" version, looks pale, angular (especially girls hairs) and "fat", all girls looks almost the same and all this boring "MC thinking" putting me to sleep.
This version hase way too many pointless dialogs when MC just talk to himself. I understand that he supposed to go through allot and have more then his share to think through, but that no excuse to artificially extend MC "thinking dialogs" and mulling over the same thing over and over again from barely different points, at expanse of real dialogs and interactions between characters.

Rakija

Jun 12, 2017
Dear game developer, I dont understand why you abandoned previous version of the game. In my opinion it was much, much, much better then current one. And I am not speaking about content. Previous version, was more fluent and beautiful then this one. It had diversity (girls looks vise), vibrant colors and some unique charm, but this one, "remake" version, looks pale, angular (especially girls hairs) and "fat", all girls looks almost the same and all this boring "MC thinking" putting me to sleep.
This version hase way too many pointless dialogs when MC just talk to himself. I understand that he supposed to go through allot and have more then his share to think through, but that no excuse to artificially extend MC "thinking dialogs" and mulling over the same thing over and over again from barely different points, at expanse of real dialogs and interactions between characters.
I also noticed that colors and girls were better in previous release.dunno why they changed them.

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes