DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Is this game completed or abandoned?
Maybe try reading the patreon? Updated yesterday

I'm also planning to spend some time improving Wicked Rouge Refine over the next few months. There are some areas in character development I want to enhance before wrapping up the game this year.

tessarhea

Jul 2, 2017
In other words, he's written the game off, because with the progress rate so far it doesn't feel like he could bring it to a satisfying conclusion in that time frame. Especially not while developing another game at the same time. It's just that leaving a game unfinished gives a bad impression, so there'll be some token effort.

Well, I can understand it, with how much worse the "refined" version is received....

Reactions: Lerd0

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
In other words, he's written the game off, because with the progress rate so far it doesn't feel like he could bring it to a satisfying conclusion in that time frame. Especially not while developing another game at the same time. It's just that leaving a game unfinished gives a bad impression, so there'll be some token effort.

Well, I can understand it, with how much worse the "refined" version is received....
It does feel like that a little bit. Whole management of brothel part of the game was made pretty much redundant.

dedios3

Jun 26, 2017
Does anyone know why Discord has thrown me out of the page. of this game and why does it not let me come down ..?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WickedRougeREFINE-0.14.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ibell420

May 8, 2021
Just started playing this, is a grind but entertaining so far. Is there a way to raise the oiran's energy, like give them a ring with +50?

Also how can you speed up the typing, it is too slow?

I got the ritual at the shine once now it's not offered any more. Just the 2 girls telling me how they like it there.

Last edited:
Reactions: HunterSeeker

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
well when he make "refine / remake" version, i just tell him they way he remake this game was so bad, grinding a lot for nothing while a lot "fighting" is just another type of point and click game , he just need to keep the old version and add more thing about management, he and other fan boys just blame me exactly like nitendo blame player how gamer should play his game. Look what we got now.

Reactions: aris666 and D Dave
3.60 star(s) 40 Votes