DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Is this game completed or abandoned?
Maybe try reading the patreon? Updated yesterday

I'm also planning to spend some time improving Wicked Rouge Refine over the next few months. There are some areas in character development I want to enhance before wrapping up the game this year.

tessarhea

Jul 2, 2017
In other words, he's written the game off, because with the progress rate so far it doesn't feel like he could bring it to a satisfying conclusion in that time frame. Especially not while developing another game at the same time. It's just that leaving a game unfinished gives a bad impression, so there'll be some token effort.

Well, I can understand it, with how much worse the "refined" version is received....

Reactions: Lerd0

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
In other words, he's written the game off, because with the progress rate so far it doesn't feel like he could bring it to a satisfying conclusion in that time frame. Especially not while developing another game at the same time. It's just that leaving a game unfinished gives a bad impression, so there'll be some token effort.

Well, I can understand it, with how much worse the "refined" version is received....
It does feel like that a little bit. Whole management of brothel part of the game was made pretty much redundant.

dedios3

Jun 26, 2017
Does anyone know why Discord has thrown me out of the page. of this game and why does it not let me come down ..?

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes