fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I think I answered that one. Seeing the attitude of some people around here I do not wonder how those discussions could escalate so easily.
You're such a victim since early 2021 still complaining about the same even after it was explained why I did this or that multiple times :Kappa:

• Angry
Reactions: jappie

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
You're such a victim since early 2021 still complaining about the same even after it was explained why I did this or that multiple times :Kappa:
I don't know what exactly triggerd you and I honestly don't care. Maybe it was my remark about if a dev cannot even put a skip button. But what I voiced was genuine criticizm, just a statement of facts and no offense intended. I even explained it in my next post, which you facepalmed as well.

I found my last contribution to this thread 14 months ago, concerning animations. Your answer back then was to use the gallery. That might have been a reasonable response right now as well. But as far as I see, my game back then had about six fully filled screens in the gallery, while the new refined game now only offers two pages (and I apparently missed half of those scenes in my playthrough). So my point still stands.

I remember from the discussion back then that you have been facepalming people left and right as well. So I guess it's just your thing.

Edit: I just had a vision of me being bound in your dungeon, you swinging the whip. Maybe you can make an animation out of this. But make it skippable.

Last edited:

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I don't know what exactly triggerd you and I honestly don't care. Maybe it was my remark about if a dev cannot even put a skip button. But what I voiced was genuine criticizm, just a statement of facts and no offense intended. I even explained it in my next post, which you facepalmed as well.

I found my last contribution to this thread 14 months ago, concerning animations. Your answer back then was to use the gallery. That might have been a reasonable response right now as well. But as far as I see, my game back then had about six fully filled screens in the gallery, while the new refined game now only offers two pages (and I apparently missed half of those scenes in my playthrough). So my point still stands.

I remember from the discussion back then that you have been facepalming people left and right as well. So I guess it's just your thing.

Edit: I just had a vision of me being bound in your dungeon, you swinging the whip. Maybe you can make an animation out of this. But make it skippable.
Facepalms are free and I'm usually generous guy. Especially when some ideas makes 0 logic like your suggestion to split game into 2 different gameloops for same mechanic confusing players and making no sense in gameplay consistency.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: jappie and Alfre4u

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Facepalms are free and I'm usually generous guy. Especially when some ideas makes 0 logic like your suggestion to split game into 2 different gameloops for same mechanic confusing players and making no sense in gameplay consistency.
... what? When did I suggest to split the game?

*My* point was to mention that you removed animations from the game. Somebody said that was because those were boring and adding to the grind. I replied that they could be made skippable instead of removing them entirely. That's where the free facepalms began.

I even explained that I don't hate the game nor you or whatever you may be thinking. I just stated that I was and still am missing the animations. Is that so hard to understand?

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
... what? When did I suggest to split the game?

*My* point was to mention that you removed animations from the game. Somebody said that was because those were boring and adding to the grind. I replied that they could be made skippable instead of removing them entirely. That's where the free facepalms began.

I even explained that I don't hate the game nor you or whatever you may be thinking. I just stated that I was and still am missing the animations. Is that so hard to understand?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
should i play this or the refine one?
Depend on if you want to keep your progress. This one has already a ton of content. But this one will not be continued development either.
Refine on the other hand has not so much progress for now but you will gonna see more.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
guys anyone got the cheat password for this game, would be helfull. thanks

use that or send me your save file and tell me what you want, I use different cheat because the link I posted you need to know which json file to upload also to know variables, the save you upload will only show money, players stats and when you scroll you'll see tons variables but no name you need to load a json file for names to appear. I'll make it easier for you, upload json file Items(data folder) FIRST then upload your save then you'll see money/player stats/items. If you still don't understand just send me save and tell me what you need. I'm starting this game again want to see how far it went before abandon

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Currently yes because it has been longer developed before the developer thought they needed to remake it and give it a clear focus.
Only thing Im not clear it is where the "end" is.

I dont think I have anything left to do - the 2 main quests list "works in progress" - I've gone down the major combat quest, and every brothel worker is maxed - but earlier there'd be a bunch of random day events that would pop.

Fattishman

Jan 27, 2019
Only thing Im not clear it is where the "end" is.

I dont think I have anything left to do - the 2 main quests list "works in progress" - I've gone down the major combat quest, and every brothel worker is maxed - but earlier there'd be a bunch of random day events that would pop.
There is no end. This is the first verson of the game and is unfinished. It has lot of contents but at a certain point developer decided to redo the game and started the "Refine" version (let's say is a remake more story focused and with improved models and animations; the 2 games have in common only the start and the very basic plot). You still see some contents as "work in progress", but it's just because they have been left as they were at that time when refine was started

Reactions: DuniX

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
There is no end. This is the first verson of the game and is unfinished. It has lot of contents but at a certain point developer decided to redo the game and started the "Refine" version (let's say is a remake more story focused and with improved models and animations; the 2 games have in common only the start and the very basic plot). You still see some contents as "work in progress", but it's just because they have been left as they were at that time when refine was started
Refine lacks the combat though correct? My understand too was it had less sex scenes overall - the brothel workers dont really interact except during events with mc.

Fattishman

Jan 27, 2019
Refine lacks the combat though correct? My understand too was it had less sex scenes overall - the brothel workers dont really interact except during events with mc.
Refine is still in development and currently has less contents but just because is a newer game, so we just need to wait. Combat is present also in refine

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Refine is still in development and currently has less contents but just because is a newer game, so we just need to wait. Combat is present also in refine
Okay thats enough for me to check it out then thanks - I had figured itd have none because it wasnt done in the RPGM-environment.

Despite many rpgm games have a clunky crap interface and boring combat, for me this was a high point in wicked rouge. The stance system and special abilities were a bunch of fun once you got used to them - and once I tossed some pricey armor on nekomi and umezou, the ass beatings left and right began.

Fattishman

Jan 27, 2019
Okay thats enough for me to check it out then thanks - I had figured itd have none because it wasnt done in the RPGM-environment.

Despite many rpgm games have a clunky crap interface and boring combat, for me this was a high point in wicked rouge. The stance system and special abilities were a bunch of fun once you got used to them - and once I tossed some pricey armor on nekomi and umezou, the ass beatings left and right began.
Refine is stil RPGM. Combat system is quite similar to classic jrpg, so turn-based with action bar, attack-defend-item-special commands, etc.

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes